vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Nothing yet. I sent her an email a couple weeks back but never heard anything back. You should give Fords Fiery Foods and Plants a try. They're my favorite vendor. Great prices, fast shipping and new exciting Crosses. Plus hes like judy and tends to send freebies. Hes usually crazy intuitive with the freebies too!

Yep . . . . .just fade away
She got a few strains jacked last year and the seeds got out when they shouldnt have
Kinda butt hurt Im thinking . . . . . . .

Yeah, I would probably start ordering from another vendor. I waited as long as possible but finally went with others. Semillas has great prices like Judy but he's an overseas vendor. I keep checking her site and if it does update before I start seeds Feb 1 and there's something cool I don't have I'll grab it. Hope she hasn't quit as she had some really cool varieties she was working on. I don't think I've seen many with a proper Lava yet. And no one with the Black Lava. Hope she is well and is just busy with other things.

This is disheartening. I only found out about her last year and by that time all the awesome ones were sold out. What I did buy were amazing, and she even sent a handwritten note thanking me. I'll pay for that personal touch. And nothing comes close to her selection.

Bah.

I wouldn't panic. I noticed she restocked some varieties during the holidays. Also, I placed a small order last night, website already shows it as "shipped" this afternoon. So it seems Judy is still doing her thing. :party:  My guess is she is just busy and hasn't gotten around to adding the "new 2016" varieties to the website yet.  

BlackFatalii said:
I wouldn't panic. I noticed she restocked some varieties during the holidays. Also, I placed a small order last night, website already shows it as "shipped" this afternoon. So it seems Judy is still doing her thing. :party:  My guess is she is just busy and hasn't gotten around to adding the "new 2016" varieties to the website yet.  
That's what I'm hoping. I asked twice last year when she was restocking, and it was november and december respectively. I have been stalking the site, and have noticed the pages have switched around a little, but I haven't noticed if there was an actual restock on anything or not.

BlackFatalii said:
I also placed an order. It was marked as shipped last Friday. Hasn't arrived yet. I will update this thread after my seeds arrive.

Back