• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppermanbaha's growlog 2@1@

I've had a weird problem between my peppers. They just started wilting and most dies. Luckily i'll be starting over with a small amount of seeds i have in my inventory. I have about 9 or so different types. will see what i can do interms of trades. Picture tommorw of pepper plants still alive. Pluse i have eggs in the incubator . Life is still sweet here in the bahamas . Cant wait to grow some peppers.:shocked::)

Sorry to hear that. I'm waiting to see pics you post later and hear what others have to say about what might be the problem. Hope your able to get it resolved.

i know you all are tnading waitng for pics right... pics will come soon but i do have a glimmer of hope this season ... i planted two t scorpion seends in aliitle cup with soem used soil thati had put some corn in two weeks prior and didnt sprout. i was going to the green house ( formoer jiffy setup ) to throw the sols out and what not but loook....... one did sprout !!!!!!!!!! YAYYAY. i cant beleive it. NOPw i have one little t scorpion going. !!

Thanx so much pat,. i planted some seeds i had from last year in paper pots that i cover with plastic sandwich bags and two plastic food container the disposable see thru kind closed um up and put them in one of my un-used draws in my cabinet. they should stay nice n toasty .

Back