vendor Pepperparadise.org

Hi, I know I'm new, but I made a forum post the other day about this, trying to keep the seedlings he sent me alive.

Unfortunately, all but 1 of them has entirely died. These are what they looked like. Ever since he sent the plants out he entirely has stopped communicating.

Seeing as I purchased the plants through paypal, 3 plants at $23, I filed a dispute since he stopped responding. It took him about a week to respond, saying that my claim is exaggerated and dramatic, but he's made sure to avoid using paypal's dispute system to contact me and tell me that. He said since there is a dispute on paypal, he can't do what he normally does (which is ship out duplicate plants with one day shipping, apparently.) But I told him I wanted a full refund.

He also is purposely deleting all negative feedback except for mine, since I mentioned in the paypal post that there was multiple people with negative feedback about how their plants died and how they shipped improperly.

I'd really avoid this website like a plague. There is absolutely nothing good about this place. The way they ship it is terrible, with a damp paper towel and rolled into a plastic sandwich bag, then dropped in an air tight flat rate shipping box. There was barely any soil at all on the roots, and it's supposed to survive 2+ days shipping?

Plus, like I said, they are overcharging, now that I look at other places like Cross Country Nurseries.

Good to know.  I've gotten live plants from Baker's Peppers and Cross Country Nurseries and so far so good.  I only had one die and CCN replaced it quickly without any additional cost and even gave me a free Chocolate Scotch Bonnet plant which I didn't have in my grow, so that was awesome.

CCN definitely had the better packaging for shipping, but the Jigsaw's I got from Baker's Peppers did arrive in good condition.  I'd suggest trying one of them out next time.  Most everyone I've conversed with that has purchased from CCN is very positive about their experiences.

EliteMcScruffin said:
Good to know.  I've gotten live plants from Baker's Peppers and Cross Country Nurseries and so far so good.  I only had one die and CCN replaced it quickly without any additional cost and even gave me a free Chocolate Scotch Bonnet plant which I didn't have in my grow, so that was awesome.

CCN definitely had the better packaging for shipping, but the Jigsaw's I got from Baker's Peppers did arrive in good condition.  I'd suggest trying one of them out next time.  Most everyone I've conversed with that has purchased from CCN is very positive about their experiences.
I did just that! Ordered 6 plants from CCN. I wish I could have just ordered one or two, but that $2.75 a piece... I can't be too upset.

EliteMcScruffin said:
Pretty good timing for your order too because they took $1.50 off all their live plants staring 5/28 through June. Hope your experience with them goes better than the other!
That, and it's later in the season, so hopefully I get some more mature plants. :D

thanks guys. I was seriously considering pepperparidise for some seeds next season. I'm staying with Buckeye for starters and maybe trying some other vendors as well.

Back