• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PEPPERS A POPPIN'!

red fresnos and cow horns are BLOWIN' UP! prob got 50 peppers poppin! flowers all over superhots and expect some of those soon! woohooooooooo! got bout 200 pepper plants and most are supers...cant wait!

i rather enjoy a fresno, nice sweet pod with modest heat. i am down to 1 plant but got to thinkin', tonight maybe i should plant a few more - after all, they do grow like weeds.

they taste great and grow fast and hardy...love a good fresno. never had a cowhorn but heard they are like bigger version of cayenne so if so...love cayennes. to habaneroheat...dont need pix on here to prove anything to you. but if you go check out earlier posts you will see my indoor grow setup and pix of grow boxes in progress as well as with them stuffed full of single dixie cups back in mid-late january when i started. babies are growing up and spittin babies of their own. live in southeast tennessee and our frost threats are over. ground is cut and tilled and all 3000 sq.ft. are bout to get stuffed full of plants. keepin 25 or so in 5 gallon buckets so i can easily over-winter them. may also keep 10 growing in my boxes over winter so i can have fresh peppers year round. ahhh, life is good!

Back