event Peppers at the beach Delaware, 2012

They both work for me. But then, doesn't EVERYTHING? :D

You know, being goddess of the universe is a tough gig, but someone has to do it!

Ok - it's about a week away now. This will be my first time to PATB and also my first time getting to meet whoever from this site is going, and I want to be SURE to meet each of you!

If you're up for sharing your contact info, please PM me, then I'll pass on to everyone who did, so we can be sure to meet up while we're there. Looking forward to it!

I'm going to be there with Sethsquatch. Not sure what room will be to bring sauces, but no stand arrangements made anyway. Good times will be had.

Going to try and get a couple Fatalii cheesecakes made to bring along.

You all have fun out there. Wear lots of sun screen and drink lots of Milk.

Forget that... FRY!

BURN!

TORCH IT ALL!

And take lots of POSTABLE pictures, for us Westcoasters, and all else who can't make it.

I have a THP Nametag template, if someone has a color printer and a sheet or 2 of 14-up Avery Address labels..... PM Me, I'll send it to you....

Thanks SL. I'd take you up on that, but I won't have time. Tomorrow's booked, and I'm traveling Thursday, else I would.

Scovie, Scovie, Scovie..... The only burning that will go on will be from all the awesome hot sauces and BBQ sauces we're going to try!
I'm bringing my camera, so plan to take plenty of pics, but I'm not bringing the computer - posting will have to wait until Monday for mine.

Speaking of which, since I'm not bringing my computer, if anyone still wants to send contact info so we can make sure everyone from THP meets up, please send it by the end of the day Wednesday - otherwise you'll need to find someone besides me to share it with.

Strange how things change. For those that will be attending the Peppers at the Beach event, the Defcon Crew will not be in attendance. Maggie is currently in the operating room, and won't be out of the hospital until Sunday/Monday. Those of you who have met her know she's a tough cookie. She has to be, she married me. Anyway, for those that are going, have a beer in Maggie and my name...

Thanks guys. The surgery went well, and she'll be ok. Should be home by Monday. In hindsight, perhaps it was a Godsend. If it happened 24 hours later while in Delaware, it would've been a horror show trying to get her home.

Take care of family first. And your chilehead family is sending Maggie thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to Maggie! So fortunate you hadn't hit the road yet!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a BLAST today!!!!! Sippin' sauces and suds in the sunshine!!!!! Keep us all posted when/if you can!!! Enjoy those wings G & J!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!!!!! :cheers:

Best wishes Defcon!

You all better be posting Pictures when you get back! I want to hear and see all about it!
Especially if we start thinking we might go next year.

We got drunk called last night! Whoot! How was the green rice G?
Jay, you'd better get some cling wrap for G, so she doesn't waste any Tequilla!

Have fun everyone!

Well, Defcon wasn't there (sad face) but there was plenty going on. I even managed to get some smokey dust (which is awesome!) Here is a picture of my swag post show including my trophy for the roulette speed wing eating contest (nobody had a chance). Hell, I walked over there eating wings and then sat down and ate all the other wings. THP represented well at the show. I also got some seeds from RedHawk (everything they had was incredible) which are not pictured.

Geeme took some photos so I'm sure she'll get those up next week! All in all, good times.

Back