• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers from East Africa.

14 is a Scotch Bonnet variant for sure. Not sure on all the others. Do you have any seeds for trade of 24, 25, 27, and 28? :) They look cool.

Chris

Chris,

There's this thing called foreplay, man! C'mon! lol.

Can't wait to see 'em in your pics later this year. :)

fafec575ca.jpg

718fea1dc3.jpg

279fd98800.jpg

8b6a30f4a2.jpg

b11e9d7585.jpg

1aa571ae37.jpg

Hope this helps you out :drunk:

If you have enough to share, I'd love to grow out a few of those. Thanks!! If not its cool too though.

Hard to tell, because when I click on the pictures I get the same message in russian that someone else posted above... I'm not fluent in russian, and so it becomes complicated.

However from what I could see of the thumbnails, 5 looks like it could be a habanero... I think 23 could be a variety of tabasco (Fructescense) or else is related to thai peppers (anuums). I agree with whomever it was said 14 is a bonnet.

1,2,3,24,25,26,27,28 are quite intriguing.

IMO- no expert. I think, I see Jolokia x in first; jolokia- bonnet-Monkey face x in 2nd; Scorpion- bonnet in 3rd, Fatali, Jalapeno, Fattali, shitto x's in the 4rd, Prik hi nu in and maybe jolokias-bonnet x in 4th and last looks like a bonnet- ricotto. Just using my imagination, but look exciting. Amazing how many you found there. If they are stable, then they would be knew varieties? What re the rules? I'll bet there might be a hot-un in there or two.Anyway, let's hope we get some input on these.I love 14- 19. I must say 24-25 are interesting, that flavour must be incredible. 27-28, I can taste them know, a smokey & sweet - rocotto, is it possible?

14 is Scotch bonnet yellow ,number 24 look like Madan Janette rest of might be some kind hybrids,23 look a like some Thai variety.
You're the man.If you look at scotch bonnet- ( h1-2inl) ( high 1st line- 2 in from left)- it has rather interesting characteristics, don't you agree?

IMO- no expert. I think, I see Jolokia x in first; jolokia- bonnet-Monkey face x in 2nd; Scorpion- bonnet in 3rd, Fatali, Jalapeno, Fattali, shitto x's in the 4rd, Prik hi nu in and maybe jolokias-bonnet x in 4th and last looks like a bonnet- ricotto. Just using my imagination, but look exciting. Amazing how many you found there. If they are stable, then they would be knew varieties? What re the rules? I'll bet there might be a hot-un in there or two.Anyway, let's hope we get some input on these.I love 14- 19. I must say 24-25 are interesting, that flavour must be incredible. 27-28, I can taste them know, a smokey & sweet - rocotto, is it possible?

You're the man.If you look at scotch bonnet- ( h1-2inl) ( high 1st line- 2 in from left)- it has rather interesting characteristics, don't you agree?

Yes, some of the pods realy hard to I.D ,they look similar, lot of hybrids lately, I made my self last ten years over hunreds of new variety, trying this year to germinate some of those to se what will come out of new hybrids how they look ,taste & how hot they will be. :lol:

I have a pepper from Angola, called a cahombo, just starting to pod. Got it from a neighbor who used live in Angola. It looks like a red hab. Lots of cool peppers in Africa.

I have a pepper from Angola, called a cahombo, just starting to pod. Got it from a neighbor who used live in Angola. It looks like a red hab. Lots of cool peppers in Africa.
I'm doin your order now- any chance of some seeds down the track pal???

Back