• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers & pods 2011

Coracao de boi another image

Coracaodeboi-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1040075.jpg

and one more from different angle

Coracaodeboi-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1040070.jpg

Love the flower shots River. You and your Macro setting are getting along very well together.

Your 7 Primo pods may not be growing true. They're usually smaller, a lot bumpier and most of them have a very fine tail. I'll see if I can find some good pics.

Not the best pic but you can see the bumpiness and the small tails on the pods.

DSC002501024x768.jpg

Love the flower shots River. You and your Macro setting are getting along very well together.

Your 7 Primo pods may not be growing true. They're usually smaller, a lot bumpier and most of them have a very fine tail. I'll see if I can find some good pics.

Not the best pic but you can see the bumpiness and the small tails on the pods.

DSC002501024x768.jpg

"Thanks" for info, I got those seeds direct from Primo, if they are not true 7 Pods I have to find wright true 7 Pods Primo. :(

You're welcome River. Heck I didn't even know there was a Primo. It would appear what I'm growing may not be Primo's then. Can we locate Primo? Or maybe there are different Primo 7 Pods. Ain't growing peppers fun! Thanks for the info.

You're welcome River. Heck I didn't even know there was a Primo. It would appear what I'm growing may not be Primo's then. Can we locate Primo? Or maybe there are different Primo 7 Pods. Ain't growing peppers fun! Thanks for the info.
Primo is/was a member here. he kinda disappeared one day, but that's his display name.

Patrick
You are very welcome I try to locate (emal ) Primo last year couples times , but no luck he is in some musical group.I trade with him couples year back Shishito for Seven pods he said he like those for some Japanese dish he going to make.I don't know if he give me different strain? He is very nice person he give me at that time couple different peppers variety, so I send him bunch different variety also in return. :)

Primo is/was a member here. he kinda disappeared one day, but that's his display name.

Hey Omri
I think that he`s all over the country with his band. He also had a girl friend and it is possible that they are married by now, maybe he don't have time to be on the forum. :)

Back