• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video PEPPPERMEISTER'S Video garden update 8-19-12

Hey guys, I just shot this update today. Just a few of my varieties and ample shots of my dog, Uncle Jesse.
I somehow kept it to 2 minutes!

I recommend watching in 1080p and listening with headphones.

Thanks again to Kevin (wayright) for his video advice.

Wow! Your pepper garden is wonderful! How do you get your plants to yield so many and such big peppers? I see your using 5 gallon buckets, is that what you always use? Great work, very inspirational!

Thanks so much guys!
Lexarae, I use 5 gallon containers with about a 2-3 inch layer of rocks on the bottom for added drainage. I'm using foxfrm organic big bloom liquid fertilizer in small doses once per week. It's the only difference this year to previous years, most of my plants are yielding way bigger than average pods. I also add a layer of compost to the soil every 2-3 weeks. Looking to get a few garden rows next summer in addition to the containers.

Thanks Kevin, Those bananaramas get so big, I buy these half pint pickle jars and after i slice these up I can use one pepper per jar! They are 8" minimum this year.

Wow dude, I just got done replying to your post about eating your first superhot. Always exciting.

wayright showed me that if you have a computer with a newer version of windows you can use the live movie maker to add music, text, edit, etc.
It's really easy. Message me if you need any help.

Thanks Dani8538! I appreciate it. I kept this movie short in length. If you want to see a longer version from 2 weeks ago check out this video which features more detailed views

Back