• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Peter's 2018 grow log

Pepper grow update from today.
HUOCv03h.jpg

lGstatKh.jpg

fhgAKcxh.jpg

Did you pinch any flowers on that hogsweed or just let it roll? I have three of them, left the pods on one and been picking buds off the others.

You plants are looking good, can't wait to see your methods when you go outside. That trashcan kratky jpgs or whatever it was,that thing was pretty cool.

Walchit said:
Did you pinch any flowers on that hogsweed or just let it roll? I have three of them, left the pods on one and been picking buds off the others.

You plants are looking good, can't wait to see your methods when you go outside. That trashcan kratky jpgs or whatever it was,that thing was pretty cool.
Thanks, Walchit! I rarely pinch flowers, just usually let it roll.

Peter S said:
I forgot to water them and they dried up. I think with microgreens, some kind of wicking system is ideal. The next time I try it I'm going to do something similar to what Mike VanDuzee did here https://youtu.be/O1YicyRWLv4.    Here's another, specifically that he did with amaranth
Hey that's really neat. The Valentine's Day amaranth is sweet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Genetikx said:
Does the small tag/ring aeound the pods indicate they are isolated? That's a great idea if so
Yes, that is what they are for. They are just pieces cut from straws and work great. I got the idea from someone here. I can't remember his name right off hand.

Back