vendor Pex Peppers

I've got nothing but good things to say about Pex and his products. I'd highly recommend him to everyone. All the talk lately on this site has been about bad customer service. Total opposite dealing with Pex. He was punctual and caring. And extremely generous. I ordered some of his jelly and he threw in extra goodies for me! Been eating on the brain strain jelly today and it's AWESOME.

rif79v.jpg

He sent scotch bonnet pepper and 7 pot pepper jelly that i have yet to try.

He sent me his Killer swarm sauce and while I haven't gotten to eat it on anything yet (I will at dinner later), I did get some on my finger to taste it and MAN it's hot. Not just really hot but also a bit of sweet from the honey and a good mix of tastes from different peppers. Awesome just like the jelly.

zlert3.jpg

I got everything reasonably quick considering it's this close to christmas. It was packaged very well to protect everything. Pex asked me if it had arrived almost every day so there is no denying he cared. Some other vendors could take note from him regarding customer service. He is truly THE MAN! You have a friend and repeat customer in me Pex.

He has more products than what his website says so PM him and see what he's got!

Link to his page here:
http://thehotpepper.com/user/4706-pexpeppers/

Link to his website:
http://www.pexpeppers.com/

Thanks a lot Pex! 

Super fast shipping and the 20% coupon was awesome....

That Trinidad jelly is so friggin good on some toast with butter....both sauces tasted great as well with great heat..and thanks for the bonus scorpions ..I will be having some fun with neighbors later today...

Thanks pex peppers for the hook up, glad we ran into each other the other night when I asked you about nutes in your hydro systems lol then it turned into me spending money on your website lol..glad it happened

image.jpg

The scorpions he sent to me packed in as a nice freebie with my sauces were the first superhots I had ever had fresh.  I had likened the pain to swishing pure alcohol after chewing on jagged glass, but it had great flavor!

He's a really nice guy though and while I have only had a tiny bit of the sauces from a spoon they had a great flavor and nice sweetness to them.  That reminds me I need to actually use them and give a proper review!

EliteMcScruffin said:
The scorpions he sent to me packed in as a nice freebie with my sauces were the first superhots I had ever had fresh.  I had likened the pain to swishing pure alcohol after chewing on jagged glass, but it had great flavor!

He's a really nice guy though and while I have only had a tiny bit of the sauces from a spoon they had a great flavor and nice sweetness to them.  That reminds me I need to actually use them and give a proper review!

yeah ya do! haha

Ordered on Thursday night. Shipped on Friday morning. Arrived 15 minutes ago (Monday)! Wow, fast!
     One complaint, before I get going (not a big deal at all - if I were anything but extremely happy with my order I would have contacted Garrett and told him personally…). I ordered a jar of scorpion jelly, a bottle of Hornet BOMB and a packet of moruga seeds. But I got a bottle of Killer SWARM, a small bottle of Hornet BOMB, the jelly and the seeds. I was looking forward to the Hornet BOMB, that's why I wanted a larger bottle of it. But after trying the Killer SWARM, I'm really glad I got it instead of the full-size bottle of Hornet BOMB! 
     The first thing I did after opening the box was to grab a spoon and open the scorpion jelly. Good gravy, that is some good stuff! Each tiny spoonful is enough to FILL your entire head (mouth, nose sinuses...) with that heavenly trinidad scorpion flavor. For the amount of flavor packed into it though, there is little heat. It's definitely there, just not "superhot" hot - just enough to make breakfast interesting (or to keep me from eating the entire jar in one handful). 
     Next on to the Hornet BOMB. Mmmmm Caribbean reds! I figured that if the jelly was any indication, the flavor of this sauce ought to really impress me. Yup. I don't know how you did it, Garrett, but that stuff tastes just as fresh as the peppers I pick myself. Every little volatile nuance that is the aroma of a Caribbean red habanero is captured in this bottle. This one will be a staple in my kitchen when I don't have access to fresh pods. 
     And now on to the Killer SWARM. As stated above, I wasn't expecting this in my order. Before I got this order, I'd never experienced a trinidad scorpion before - I didn't know what to expect. When I opened the bottle, I got a strong whiff of that characteristic scorpion aroma I've heard so much about. Then I grabbed a spoon and gave it a shot. Same quality of flavor as the BOMB. Very aromatic and fresh. The flavor seems to completely envelop your head - like the experience of eating a fresh pod. But it's tempered a bit by the (very complimentary) flavors of honey and lime. This sauce is going to do more for increasing my tolerance than any other sauce or pod! This stuff is very hot, but I can't put the bottle down. I can't say enough good things about Killler SWARM! 
     Since I opened the box, I've been alternating between experiencing the sublime flavor (and subsequent pain, sweating, hiccuping and panting) of the SWARM and then feeling the endorphin euphoria after the searing heat dissipates. I don't see this pattern slowing down any time soon. Now I know why Nigel Carter remarked in his review of Killer Swarm "this stuff isn't going anywhere near food". All I need is a spoon and a towel to blot by forehead!
     Also, the seeds I ordered look really good. For (I think) four bucks, I got about 40 intact, very healthy looking red Moruga scorpion seeds. Good deal!
     So in conclusion, I am very happy with my order (no doubt happier than I would've been if I had gotten exactly what I ordered!). Garrett, if all your stuff is this good, next time I order I'll just PayPal you some money and you just toss whatever you think I'll like into a box! I'm serious. (Now where'd I put my spoon?…)

PexPeppers said:
Thank you much. :D

my site is http://www.pexpeppers.com and the coupon code is 20OFF :D

oh and look at that, you have all the necessary requirements for a gusher challenge :D

Oh man I wouldn't last 2 seconds with that challenge lol

However I did make a phat peanut butter and Trinidad jelly sammich... Holy hell was it hot and better yet it was so damn tasty... Between me, my wife and neighbor the jelly is half gone... Now I have to hide it..

No problem, man. I'm really happy with what I got. I really like how your sauces showcase the individual flavor of the peppers you use. A simple, well executed recipe is sometimes the best thing for a sauce. I will be back for myself and for gifts for others!

received an order from http://www.PexPeppers.com today and Garrett was very generous, I'll be doing a video review of the Red Rage at some point within the next couple of days.  If you've never tried Killer Swarm, it's definitely one of my favorites, I've been eating it on mini brownies as snacks cuz I roll like that.  I'm about to bust open this bottle of Hornet Bomb right now, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

20140714_212217_zpsaniinnat.jpg

Just got several seeds from Pex, and some varieties/hybrids I've never heard of before. Thanks, Pex!

scratchzilla said:
Merged both Pex Peppers topics into one.
That was my fault..sorry about that ...

Pex peppers..I made a Elvis Presley sammich tonight ...skillet grilled on potato bread with banana slices, peanut butter, few slices of bacon and globs of Trinidad jelly .....holy sheeeat....hot!!! And even better taste man...I can't get enough of that jelly with peanut butter ....

Pex' jelly ROCKS! I opened a jar this morning and we ate half of it at the restaurant today. On a biscuit, melted down to coat scallops, and straight on a spoon. Delicious. Pex is on the short list of my favorite vendors for his service, attitude, and kick your ass products.

Bought the Bee bomb, Hornet Bomb, Dragon Rage and Special Dark hot sauces from Pex a while back and the transaction was smooth all the way through and he even gave me a great savings code to offset the costs of getting it to me all the way up here in Canada. Great guy, Great communication & Great sauce... I'v only cracked the Special Dark but woweee what an awesome sauce The smoked peppers really stand out and accompany the garlic notes that I got before the incredible burn came knocking at the door

Just received my order from Pex.. This was my first experience dealing with him and this certainly won't be my last.. My KillerSwarm came extremely fast. Shipping was 2 or 3 days I believe. He also sent me a free pack of seeds and a fresh pod for free! Super cool guy and he's super generous. Loved everything so much that I went a ordered a SFRB of pods from him! Make an order from Pex you don't know what your missing!

Ordered some KillerSwarm from Pex, great price, great delivery, awesome product.  I ordered it on a friday and got it on a monday.  He also threw in some extra goodies.  I've recommended his great customer service and products to everyone in my circle of friends!!!  Again, great product, thanks Pex for everything broham!.

This is why I love The Hot Pepper community...

HAJPpQ3.jpg

After numerous swipes at the PexPeppers product line, Mr. Pex has honoured me with a bottle of his fantastic RedRage in a limited edition (of 1) label.

Red Rage: Special Dark Reserve

Sir, I salute you and will treasure this bottle even after I finish the contents.

Back