• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PexPeppers vs BRAINSTRAIN

lol.. That took you for more of a ride than the butch T scorpion video you posted. Either way, way to handle it dude.
Did you barf after you cut off the video? :lol: and also.. was that Patricks Brain Strain?
Brandon

lol.. That took you for more of a ride than the butch T scorpion video you posted. Either way, way to handle it dude.
Did you barf after you cut off the video? :lol: and also.. was that Patricks Brain Strain?
Brandon

yeah it certainly took me for a ride, and it was matt's brainstrain, and no i didnt puke :D

Oh I wish I had known you already had a 7 Pot BS I would have sent you something different. You can take a pass on the one I sent you, I wouldn't ask anyone to do that twice.

Now that was a pretty good review and you took that better than most. Dang sure better than I did and I only did a small sliver. When it comes to eating the superhots "you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din."

Oh I wish I had known you already had a 7 Pot BS I would have sent you something different. You can take a pass on the one I sent you, I wouldn't ask anyone to do that twice.

Now that was a pretty good review and you took that better than most. Dang sure better than I did and I only did a small sliver. When it comes to eating the superhots "you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din."
what about that bhut x 7 pod one *nuclear cloud one* or the madballz

Good job Pex, kudos to you for eating that. I knew when I cut one open for seeds I didnt want to eat it. I could see the fire build in your eyes when you ate it, now I know which of the peppers I grow not to eat. LOL :D :D :D

Back