for-sale pH meters & moisture/light meter for sale

I have 2 soil pH meters that I'd like to get rid of. One has never been used. I'll sell them for 10 dollars each with free shipping. One is a Rapitest mini that I think is a complete piece of crap, but maybe you will like. The other is a General Machinery pH meter that I haven't even opened, but it looks cool haha. Neither are digital and they don't take batteries. I also have a new moisture/light meter that I will sell for 15 dollars with free shipping. This meter actually works, but I bought a new combo meter so I have no use for it. I accept PayPal. I should add that I'll only ship within the U.S. Let me know if your interested. Thanks guys/gals

nopq362 said:
THE CHEAP WOW GOLD:Our goal is to make the long-term relationships between both of us , threrfore we have full confidence in dealing in the cheapest wow goldfor our customers.

WTF is that shit! BANNEM!

anyway, can you post a pic of the general machinery one (or post a link)? I searched for it and cant find it.

EDIT: O didnt realize how old this thread was, nevermind. I hate bumping old threads i feel like an idiot

Back