• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pharmer Lauras Peppers

Pharmer Laura and I wanted to share these picks with you all.
Here are some pics from fresh...to ready to meet the grinder...Just picked two more pails a few minutes ago, that aren't in these pics, the fresh ones here are the last pickin

Some fresh picked and washed Peppers

edit41.jpg

edit4.jpg

A real Nice Corno de Toro (sweet pepper)
e42Corno.jpg

Thanks..we have alot on the plants yet..now if our weather stays reasonably warm..ha ha this is MN..we will get many more..PharmerPhil says they are my peppers..but he weeds em & feeds em..& waters em.

wait a minute...they are mine!!:P :lol:

.by the way we have 180 plants out..3 16x20 tarps waitng to go over em when it does get cold..:mouthonfire:

We have 7 full trays in the dehydrator right now & 2 more 5 qt. pails of fresh peppers waiting for us..Phil worked on them for almost 8 hours yesterday..:onfire:

The "clunk" you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor. Awesome harvest for sure and even more to go. I hope you don't see a frost until the end of November. Best of luck to you.

Very nice and big harvest....

Awesome pics of your harvest. Seems once our wet spring left the peppers thrived. Hoping for more warm weather as the plants are loaded, we're in lower sw MN. Would love to have a harvest like yours.

If only we could have 2 weeks more of this warm weather..it is about 80 today & temps are suposed to fall after today. Thanks for all the nice comments..:)

thats a great harvest!!! congrats. I like the dehydrator trays w/ the smaller openings to prevent small slices of chiles to fall through.

patrick;111677I hope you don't see a frost until the end of November.[/QUOTE said:
that right there is pipe dream talk! because thats NEVER gonna happen! dont know pharmer's location, but for me already had a fluke frost about 2 weeks ago, not a hard frost but theres a good chance in 1 week my location will get a hard frost.

Thanks Folks, you all have said such nice things.....

Yes I care for the garden, but They are her pride and joy... peppers we raise every year, Laura got some seeds from members here, and I purchased the Bhuts from New mexico pepper institute for Laura for christmas
Actually, there was three prior loads in the dryer, and three salsa making frenzies, .
We have in the last two days picked enuff to fill the dryer again, and have set aside some for todays "Salsa Makin Frenzy"

More will need to be picked tomorrow.
Pepperfever, yeah you folks had lots more rain than we did..
Chilihunter, I think I know the date you speak of, we had 38° that morning...
We live east of I-35 Near Owatonna Mn.

Patrick, watch that buddy, Jaw bones break easily:lol:
Thanx But I'm afraid Chilihunter is right...we are on borrowed time..ANYWHERE in Minnesota at this calendar date.

Back