• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photography

Doh! I ordered the P7000 instead of the P7100! No wonder the price was so good eh?

I will send it back for a refund... Couldn't find the P7100 on KEH, but I found one on Amazon. The seller is KEH lol. Not sure why the do it like that, but I feel good about it coming from them. 

Floodwaters in S.C.

BN-KR907_100915_J_20151009161440.jpg

ColdSmoke said:
Doh! I ordered the P7000 instead of the P7100! No wonder the price was so good eh?

I will send it back for a refund... Couldn't find the P7100 on KEH, but I found one on Amazon. The seller is KEH lol. Not sure why the do it like that, but I feel good about it coming from them. 

Has Santa delivered?

"Is it here yet?"
"Is it here yet?"
"Is it here yet?!"

So I got my camera but I don't think I know what I'm doing. I tried to get a picture of my wife yesterday and it was blurry no matter how still I was. Also, I tried to zoom in on a really small pod and it wouldn't focus. Like I was too close or something, but I was over a foot away from it. Not sure I understand the auto-focus dial. 

Your shutter speed probably was too slow. Unless you have a macro, 12" is probably too close. My 20mm has a range of .2M close up.

Back