free PIC 2 FREE WITH PURCHASE OF 5 SPECIES OR MORE

hello all
i just want to start a small promotion to get a little extra spending money when i go on vacation soon *** OFFER ENDS FRIDAY AUGUST 23rd BECAUSE OF VACATION, I WANNA MAKE SURE I HAVE NO OUTSANDING ORDERS WHILE IM AWAY  

OFFER ENDS 7;00 PM TONIGHT

PLEASE PM ME FOR MY LISTS >>>>>>> I SELL ALL SEEDS 10 FOR $1.00
im offering 2 free 10+ SEEDS IN EACH PACK from the list below your chose of any 2

PEACH BHUT
PURPLE BHUT
MORUGA RED T.S.
CAPPUCINNO PAPER LANTERN (mutation)
AUSTRALIAN BUSH FIRE (cross)
RED TEARDROP HABANERO (cross)
WILD BRAZIL
C. PREATERMISSUM
CREAMSICKLE BHUT (MUTATION light orange)
7 POT BARRAKPORE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>things needed<

standard SASBE format you pay shipping both ways

appropriate amount of Ziploc baggies for seeds including the free ones with the id written on the baggies (saves time when i get the order and makes it easier for me)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
if you have any other questions please ask im following this thread

thanks your friend Joe

WOW thanks all so far it has been a wonderful success as so many have responded, you guys are the greatest, i will have some spending money for my fishing trip to the POCONO MTS Pa

again thanks and the sale is still going on if anyones still interested ;)

your friend Joe

The hardest part was narrowing down my choices, I just need someone to give me an acre or two so I can really plant. I hope you enjoy the fishing trip.

Logrus9 said:
The hardest part was narrowing down my choices, I just need someone to give me an acre or two so I can really plant. I hope you enjoy the fishing trip.
yes i know what you mean, i have all these great species at my fingertips and i have to settle for just the ones i like and the ones i wanna grow for profit

i would love to have more room myself

thank you i know i will have a great time i always have when i went where im going

thanks your friend Joe

Promised land lake camping going to be in your neck of the woods all week i let you know when, that is if things go as planned

prolly in September the first or 3rd week, but i will be at the Chilefest and farm

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, my order sasbe is headed your way. Lets not worry about that. You gotta let us know how that fishing trip goes. Cant wait to hear about that. Thanks, Travis

Back