Pick your PODS pitch your DEAL

Still got a grip of excellent pods I need to sell so for the next few days or as long as the are fresh I'm having a pick your pods and make an offer sale. No REASONABLE offer refused. I will try and accommodate ever request. The shipping for small boxes is $5.35 and medium boxes go for almost $12. I will invent packaging if need be. Here's the list you can pick from.

++ Out
** supplies low
••• extremely low, green or partially ripe pods

Butch T
Infinity
Naha Viper ..This one is H O T ! •••
Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia **
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Jonah **
7 Pot Barrickipore •••
Douglah - red
Congo Black Hab
TS Morouga Blend ++
Morouga Red •••
Tuca Hot Choc. Butch T/ Congo Black cross (red)
Red Savina/ Fatali cross (red)
Bih Jolokia
Dorset Naga
Lemon Aji
Carribbean Habanero
Scorp CARDI **
Peter **
Bonda Ma Jaques
Red Devils Tongue

You can make request here in this thread or IM me. If you would prefer I could throw together a SFRB sampler for $20 with at least 1 of each . Whatever you prefer make your pitch! I reserve the right to counter offer lol.

Brain Strains

IMG_3272.jpg

Butch T

IMG_9876.jpg

Infinity

IMG_3922.jpg

Congo Black

IMG_9468.jpg

Red Devils Tongue

IMG_3975.jpg

Douglah (red)

IMG_3570.jpg

Many more to choose from pics provided upon request.

Still got a grip of excellent pods I need to sell so for the next few days or as long as the are fresh I'm having a pick your pods and make an offer sale. No REASONABLE offer refused. I will try and accommodate ever request. The shipping for small boxes is $5.35 and medium boxes go for almost $12. I will invent packaging if need be. Here's the list you can pick from.

++ Out
** supplies low
••• extremely low, green or partially ripe pods

Butch T
Infinity
Naha Viper ..This one is H O T ! •••
Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia **
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Jonah **
7 Pot Barrickipore •••
Douglah - red
Congo Black Hab
TS Morouga Blend ++
Morouga Red •••
Tuca Hot Choc. Butch T/ Congo Black cross (red)
Red Savina/ Fatali cross (red)
Bih Jolokia
Dorset Naga
Lemon Aji
Carribbean Habanero
Scorp CARDI **
Peter **
Bonda Ma Jaques
Red Devils Tongue

You can make request here in this thread or IM me. If you would prefer I could throw together a SFRB sampler for $20 with at least 1 of each . Whatever you prefer make your pitch! I reserve the right to counter offer lol.

Brain Strains

IMG_3272.jpg

Butch T

IMG_9876.jpg

Infinity

IMG_3922.jpg

Congo Black

IMG_9468.jpg

Red Devils Tongue

IMG_3975.jpg

Douglah (red)

IMG_3570.jpg

Many more to choose from pics provided upon request.
How many [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Morouga Red do you have?[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]How many [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Morouga Red do you have?[/background]

How many [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Morouga Red do you have?[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]How many [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Morouga Red do you have?[/background]

Only a few Reds , the reds, blends, and Vipers have been the most popular by far !!

Holding out another day .. If there's something you want and or need , let's make a deal .. Here we love hurting our customers .. come let us hurt you..

Thanks for the inquiries .. just to clarify I have an abundance of Brains, Red Douglahs, Infinitys, Butch T's, Red Devils Tongue, and a fair amount of a host of others. I am down to very little, none or green pods on Morouga Blend, Morouga Red, Naga Viper and a few others.

I kept 4 plants going and noticed pods turning ripe fairly quickly yesterday, they are a Bhut Jolikia, Butch T ( every pod on this 2 headed monster has the traditional tails could not bring myself to put her down lol), Naga Viper, and a late producing Datali.

The Naga Vipers are slow to grow and produce then ripen but well worth the wait wish I had more!!

I'm in need of some Carribbean reds, Still have them?

Oh yes !!!! They are a personal fav! Funny thing is I had a plant that was more like a little freakin tree and it produced several hundred smallish pods but I also have another outside with better size pods on her I have tons of seeds of this variety already so let me make ya a deal on all of them

Argh, if I didn't spend the rest of my "pod funds" for the season already I would've jumped all over this. If only you had posted this thread last week!

Oh yes !!!! They are a personal fav! Funny thing is I had a plant that was more like a little freakin tree and it produced several hundred smallish pods but I also have another outside with better size pods on her I have tons of seeds of this variety already so let me make ya a deal on all of them

I'm in need of some fresh pods for my sauce, the local farm crop is done for the year and I'd like to make another batch. I would love to trade a bottle of sauce to you. Ironically I'm in Portland until Friday but I don't think I could get those back home on the plane. lol.

I'm in need of some fresh pods for my sauce, the local farm crop is done for the year and I'd like to make another batch. I would love to trade a bottle of sauce to you. Ironically I'm in Portland until Friday but I don't think I could get those back home on the plane. lol.

Lol .. I got sauce and salsa coming out of my ears but I will make you a killer deal on the lot. Just remember the bulk are smallish .. Came from a beautiful plant that almost died at one point nursed it back to life but the stress affected its pods this year still good just smallish. I can ship th to you where do you live?? What are you in Portland for?

Robin

I will pay $14 for a stuffed SFRB of fresh pods shipped that include Brains, Red Douglahs, Infinitys, Butch T's, Red Devils Tongue, Fatalli, and Congo Black. I cannot PM you. Is your mailbox full?

"Oh good there you are ! The absolute min I will take for a SFRB is $17. After fees and shipping I make $10. These are good healthy pods you will be pleased . If this is ok send payment and addy to Spankyscolts@yahoo.com"

I'll pass on that one. Thanks for being up front with pricing.
-ms1476

"Oh good there you are ! The absolute min I will take for a SFRB is $17. After fees and shipping I make $10. These are good healthy pods you will be pleased . If this is ok send payment and addy to Spankyscolts@yahoo.com"

-ms1476

U r welcome

-ms1476

U r welcome!! Thanks for checking it out!!

I'll take an sfrb @ $17. I would like the following if possible: Naha Viper (never had yet), Butch T, Infinity, Brain Strain & Bonda Ma Jaques. Really strecting my budget but I had to give in...lol. Thanks. Will PM my info to get your info.

Back