• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Pickled Pepper seeds??

this is kinda silly but would a pickled pepper seed grow???? like take out a pickeld peppers seeds and try and grow those seeds.

Same answer as above but I will admit to trying to germinate a Peppadew seed out of the jar :doh: I was new to all this stuff and it was a while ago (early last year) :oops:

well that sucks..... im going to have to deveolpe a system that can restore seeds to perfect growing condition then my pickled pepper seed will grow like the hulk hahahahaha

snydro said:
well that sucks..... im going to have to deveolpe a system that can restore seeds to perfect growing condition then my pickled pepper seed will grow like the hulk hahahahaha

Reviving dead seeds? :shocked: Carefull, that's zombie teritory there.

Maybe that's just me, but I can't see why the seeds won't sprout. perhaps it'll require a little "special care", but I think it's doable.

reversing would be soso, was it pickled in salt or vinegar (or both?) both are technically reversable but would have gotten soaked into the hull which would make it difficult i think. probably dead, but you might as well try, technically it's possible they could sprout... improbable but not impossible...maybe first soak in distilled water...

imaguitargod said:
Reviving dead seeds? :shocked: Carefull, that's zombie teritory there.

uh oh, you mentioned zombies. cheezydemon might propose to you now ;)

grow it go on i dare ya

would it hurt to try and grow it as a experiement to see if it would at the end of the day if you start it growing in a small pot and keep it seperate so it doesn't effect the rest of your crop. whats the worst that could happen you end up with a pot with a rotted seed in.

Russ

Or who knows the unknown, pickled seeds my come out with vengence of saying wheres the vinegar and salt!!!!!!!! I don't like this dirty stuff lol

Back