• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pictures of dorset naga pods

Looking for pod pics of the dorset naga at different stages. would be great if you post your pics. here.

thx!

This was my very first Dorset naga pod and still one of the coolest looking I've seen. Unfortunately they don't all turn out like this.

Green
427002416a9f5b75a5fyx2.jpg

Ripening
3128316513_88c4b323fa.jpg

And here's a huge full grown plant
1336408753_17ed9bca76.jpg

Nice looking pods!!
Hmm, My naga pods look very different :shocked:
When do they get that wrinkly skin?

thx

Only a few of my early pods had the wrinkled/bumpy skin. The rest looked like the ones in my last pic, much smoother

where did your seeds come from Lee?

My supposed to be Naga pod :cry:. Hope this one will have a mayor transformation and still makes it at as a Naga. But think i've been ripped off :banghead:

don't be upset Lee, if it tastes good and had good heat, that is cool. I had a bunch of these this year that were not the correct pod type but had the great flavor and superhot heat

I hope they taste damn good, that will ease the pain a bit :banghead:
But to be honest, I realy wanted to grow a Naga or Bhut. Unfortunately i removed a Bhut that was 100% genuine and kept that Naga :banghead: :banghead:

AlabamaJack said:
don't be upset Lee, if it tastes good and had good heat, that is cool. I had a bunch of these this year that were not the correct pod type but had the great flavor and superhot heat

I was patience during the last 5 months! But never mind, I will start some new seeds end Januari

Back