• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pictures

JSKaiser

Banned
Hey, here are some Bhuts I pulled down. Fun Fun!!!

BhutHarvest001.jpg

Some more of the big guys.
BhutHarvest013.jpg

Good ol' Capsaicin at its best.
BhutHarvest024.jpg

BhutHarvest019.jpg

Some Cherry Peppers
7-31-10008.jpg

Some Fataliis. Delicious!!!
PeppersandMotorcycle024.jpg

Some Hot Paper Lanterns
PeppersandMotorcycle017.jpg

Jamaican Hot Chocolates
PeppersandMotorcycle010.jpg

Lemon Drops
PeppersandMotorcycle006.jpg

Thanks guys. I will have some more going up tomorrow. Considering a video of something. Either fatalii or douglah. fighting myself for days on what to do for the next one.

Great harvest JSKaiser.

Thats a lot of heat right there.
Keep those pics comming.

And between fatalli and doughlas I say fatalli.
Always keep the best for last :)

Bleash

Got your package in the mail Sterling and WOW is all I can say. Thank you so much for the pods. I already pulled the seeds out and got them drying to try and start next year. Gonna make some sauce with the pods. When I start getting some good harvests with my superhots, I will send some your way! Thanks again!

Charles

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I have around 200 plants going. Problem with that is they are at my house, my brothers, my moms, my grandparents, so on so forth. I have to bounce around to get the peppers, and my brother is a chile addict as well, so he will snatch em off the plant if he knows Im coming by lol. I will send some peppers out. Not looking to sell a lot, but I can get a few of each to some of you. Just send me a pm with what youd like and we can work something out. Thanks again for the compliments to all.

Back