vendor Piedmont Farms New Review

I reviewed Piedmont Farms last year when I had bought a few plants to subsidize what I had.
This year my pups got to playing and made it through the fence and trampled about 10 plants. (175 Lb. pups lol)
I ordered from Piedmont Farms again.
The order was handled timely by Piedmont but USPS seemed to hold the package for about 5 days at one of their stops, according to the tracking info, making it an 8 day delivery.
This order was for a 2-3 day shipping to arrival from South Carolina to Southern California.
I had called Tony at Piedmont when I suspected a problem and he was very sympathetic and told me to see if they arrived the next day and if not to give him a call and he'd make it right. What ever it took.
Well, the package didn't arrive and I called Tony. He just said he would re-send my whole order and not to worry.
Turns out a couple hours after I spoke to him the package shows up..go figure..
I call Tony back and tell him there are zero bugs or anything sickly just that a few have the leaves yellowing from being boxed on a truck for 8 days.
Tony sent me a new order anyway.

Customer service is the main reason I go back somewhere and these guys are top notch. They really care.

grantmichaels said:
They refunded the entire cost of an order of mine, when there were some critters one year ...

Totally classy.

Would order again ...
That, to me, is the sign of quality service.

Things happen - bottles break in shipping, critters get into pods/produce - none of those are bad, they're just things that happen.

It's how a company will rectify the matter that makes them a good or bad business.

Sounds like these guys are spot on.

Back