• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pimenta Tiger and Pimenta Elisa

my English is bad ... and even google translator
---
you are quite understandable :)

If I were to join AISPES I would need to communicate through Google translate as well... Other languages tend to translate better into English, than the reverse.

Do they ship to the united states?

Well I think that I will likely join then :)

It sounds like an awesome organization from everything that I've seen, and read about... Too cool Marco

Beautiful cross. AISPES sounds like a great organization, I'd join if I could freshen up on my French a bit... maybe next year. Will be curious to see how the crosses are coming along.

Thank you my friend

To see the flower of C. buforum we walked for hours in the mata .... and tackled a difference in altitude of almost one thousand meters

But it was worth it :D

Start climbing

DSCN8859.JPG

Along the way

i003.jpg

i004.jpg

Finally the top :D
i001.jpg

and ............

i037.jpg

Wow. Marco che è un bel posto per essere alla ricerca di peperoni selvatici. Hai preso tutte le fotografie di tarantole sul vostro viaggio? Grazie per tutto il duro lavoro che fai per AISPES.

Spiders are our friends Marco but I understand your fear.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you grow from your finds in Brazil.

Here's one of the peppers I'm growing for AISPES.

DSC016811700x1275.jpg

I am definitely looking forward to joining in the future. Not much sense to do it now because it is already too late in the season, and next year I will be overseas.....BUT the following year I AM GAME! LOL!

I think I would do well keeping logs and writing updates. Something just up my alley!

For now I will be jealous of Patrick...

Spiders are our friends Marco but I understand your fear.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you grow from your finds in Brazil.

I believe in you Patrick

but I can't not be afraid of spiders and snakes

and will not tell you how I felt in the middle of the Atlantic Forest in Brazil :D

I am definitely looking forward to joining in the future. Not much sense to do it now because it is already too late in the season, and next year I will be overseas.....BUT the following year I AM GAME! LOL!

With much pleasure my friend

Yeah, I might join next year. I'm all for promoting genetic diversity and improving existing varieties, though I'd like to also use the forums... google translate will be my friend if I join. :lol:

Maybe by next year I'll have an actual job and will be more or less settled into a place for a few years.

Back