• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Pineberry

A bit early but i have 3 white dream plants coming from the netherlands stock which apparently are the ones grown for vital berry then supplied Waitrose in the uk. When i get them i will run a log and when Waitrose get more in next season i will compare berries. :crazy: yeah crazy i know !
Plus if i can i will try to get runners out to people who want them :)

Wow that's great. They are almost un-existant here in the US, but I read they are quit popular in the UK. What's the difference between those and the white soul or white delight?

800px-Pineberries.jpg

Wow that's great. They are almost un-existant here in the US, but I read they are quit popular in the UK. What's the difference between those and the white soul or white delight?
On strawberry plants . Org they are both described as a alpine White strawberry ( wild ) it's such a mess with all other varieties in the US like the White pine, White D and White Carolina to name a few. This variety is disease resistant and selected for higher production rates from plants found in France original lineage comes from the US. Hope this helps

Back