Piney Hab limited edition B&W label

Ok so after a round of voting and comments on a new label design back in February of 2012 I picked the one still in use. During the discussion it was brought up that the Black and White idea was of interest to people, so I decided to do a limited run. There were 20 bottles with this label and that is it. All were numbered and signed.
The other day I turned the light on in the room where I keep my collectables and first run bottles and started looking through them reminiscing. I came across the remaining 5 bottles. Numbers 9, 10, 12, 14, and 15 are left. Number 9 is being given away to a lucky winner. So only 10, 12, 14, and 15 are still for sale.

They are $8 each. Pm if interested.

Shipping will be $6, but room in there for 2 more bottles if there are other sauces you want to try or if you want more them one of these.

100_1555.jpg

Now in the spirit of this great community I am giving away Number 9 here:
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/50701-win-a-bottle-of-piney-hab-with-the-limited-b-w-label

I am a piney hab fan - and I have one of these awesome bottles. I love the label. I love the sauce too though, so I might be cracking this collectible open soon.
;)

Back