Pink Tiger seeds with a SASBE **CLOSED**

Cool deal. Is this one stable? Did yours give you striping or just turn peach/pink? I think I remember hearing about different, or similar versions (7PJ x PDN, Naga x PDN). I've got 7PJ x PDN finishing up in the greenhouse, but they are still purple!

hottoddy said:
Cool deal. Is this one stable? Did yours give you striping or just turn peach/pink? I think I remember hearing about different, or similar versions (7PJ x PDN, Naga x PDN). I've got 7PJ x PDN finishing up in the greenhouse, but they are still purple!
No def not stable yet.  They did have some striping on some peppers.  Def not all of them tho.  

5 offers left.

For those who don't qualify and want these, I believe Judy has pink tiger on her site under the new 2015 seeds. pepperlover.com.   Thanks for making this cool offer Jamison, I would definitely jump on this but I'm at the point where I have to be very selective of what I'm finishing out my 2015 grow with. And with my seed train making it's rounds I have a feeling I'm already going to be in trouble lol

Scorched said:
For those who don't qualify and want these, I believe Judy has pink tiger on her site under the new 2015 seeds. pepperlover.com.   Thanks for making this cool offer Jamison, I would definitely jump on this but I'm at the point where I have to be very selective of what I'm finishing out my 2015 grow with. And with my seed train making it's rounds I have a feeling I'm already going to be in trouble lol
Yes, she does,  but she mentioned that they weren't the striped ones. I've been trying to get seed of the striped ones, so I hope I get some from this seed!

Wish I could have made your seed train. But maybe the 2nd round.

I got my seeds yesterday  :dance:
Thank you Jamison,and thanks for the pods to try
I agree with your description of them,,Bhut taste but not super hot,,and very pretty.

Keep it green man! 
:cool:
Kevin

Back