pink tiger seeds

rebelgrower3 said:
IMG_393303586103.jpeg
COOL!  I can see growing chili's is going to get out of hand for me. I am going to need a plantation before its over.whats the taste and heat like for a pink tiger?

Well, you going to just sit there and look at it, or are you going to eat it?

Hmmm.....     tough decisions

I don't know but I've seen several boxes from Smiley go out. I would say he's your best bet. I just bought some "blackie mojo" seeds from kingdenniz and they're pretty similar. Good luck.

I got some from SmileyGuy697, but they weren't striped like that. I'm going to grow them out and see what happens. I'm afraid if we don't get seeds from that specific line, we won't get the stripes. It could have been a mutation, or something recessive gene which was only in one of the two specific plants that were originally crossed. We could do the same cross with different plants of the same varieties and never get one again. Drat it all. But hope springs eternal!

I have managed to find two phenotypes! One non target from Kingdenniz,  and what i believe to be the target from Pexpeppers.

Cheers guys!

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
The ones I have are the right pheno... as aproved by Enrico;) I'll post more
So you do have pink tiger? What is the difference between this and the blackie mojo you sent? It's cool either way!

Back