• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pink Tiger Thread

my plants are holding there own and are starting to make somewhat of a turn around i just hope it wasnt too much of a set back, the weather has really sucked badly lately
not very condusive to peppers, the night temps are still too darn cold!!!

right now its 88 degrees f and it was 90 today its going down to 69 tonight not too bad

thanks your friend joe

ajijoe said:
my plants are holding there own and are starting to make somewhat of a turn around i just hope it wasnt too much of a set back, the weather has really sucked badly lately
not very condusive to peppers, the night temps are still too darn cold!!!

right now its 88 degrees f and it was 90 today its going down to 69 tonight not too bad

thanks your friend joe
We got pretty much the same thing going on in N.Illinois. The real downside is that, nature has her way of balancing the slanted weather.

I have a plant that looks just like that and is setting very similar looking pods - but it came in a seed pack labelled long red 7 pot, which I suspected was a 7 pot red bhut cross to begin with. There's little doubt that the other parent was pimenta de neyde, but it will be interesting to see how mine come out compared to the pink tigers.

14058146038370.jpg

I'll get some pics up.  Plants are about 4' tall right now and loaded down.  I'm just a bit buzzed right now cause I just got done cutting the grass and it takes about 7-8 beers to get it done.  Maybe tomorrow.

Two of mine are peach lions when ripe.
Hoping the last plant keeps some stripes.
Tasty little boogers, with more heat than I expected.

mine where not pink but purple and they turned red they also were quite small and more Bhut-like
i have a pic in my growlog

thanks your friend Joe

Eh ?!

Pink Tiger has Bhut x Pimente de Neyde parentage ?

I have a big example growing now and starting to pump out some lovely pink/purple pods, but they have Bhut written all over them in shape, and always have. Not sure of what F number though. Starting to wish I tried some of the Pink Tiger seed I received by trade to compare the end products.

Many of the pics here remind me of the Yaki Blue more than anything else. All good though.

Regards,

Tim

Back