• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense PLEASE post some Scotch Bonnet pics!

My kind of thread. :). Here are pics of 2 of the 3 strains I grew this year. For record, I wasn't too impressed with either although they were a lot closer to real SB flavor than my previous attempts. Great peppers in there own right, just not the SB flavor I've been searching for.

Foodarama:

1311011131.jpg

1311011101.jpg

TFM:

1311431652.jpg

1311011247.jpg

I don't even use these for recipes requiring SB. When needed I've been using Fatalii which was the closest to what I remember true SB being like unitil I met the lovely and absolutely fabulouse flavor profile of the yellow 7pot. Just my two cents. :]

hmm the scotch bonnet and Jamiacian mushroom look very similar.

I got these a while back and the tags got mixed up, I believe they were from midwestchilehead, would you say these look like Jamaican scotch bonnets.

very good pod, nice citrus heat.

IMAG0189.jpg

Armac, they look just like the ones I grew last year. You can check mine out here. The early season ones were more yellow and mild, and they got bigger, more orange and hotter as the season progressed.

Thank you sir, I was going to pm you and direct you to this thread. You were very kind and sent some seeds but I planted several scotch bonnets and got them mixed up. When I saw your picture in this thread I realized you were the source of the seeds.

They are my favorite pepper by far. I have started somemore seeds to get some extra plants going.

Thank you sir, I was going to pm you and direct you to this thread. You were very kind and sent some seeds but I planted several scotch bonnets and got them mixed up. When I saw your picture in this thread I realized you were the source of the seeds.

They are my favorite pepper by far. I have started somemore seeds to get some extra plants going.

Armac, they look just like the ones I grew last year. You can check mine out here. The early season ones were more yellow and mild, and they got bigger, more orange and hotter as the season progressed.
Can't wait. Thr seeds I got from you shamefully I only planted one but it's over 10" tall now Of of the aerogarden and is in soil thriving. Hope to get a few pods. It's already in isolation to prevent crosses. Thanks Midwest.

Back