Please vote for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

So did you find startup nation to be a valuable source of info and/or support as you launched?  I've visited the site several times but it seems intent on making me purchase services more than anything else...

SmokenFire said:
So did you find startup nation to be a valuable source of info and/or support as you launched?  I've visited the site several times but it seems intent on making me purchase services more than anything else...

to be perfectly honest I'd never heard of them before - someone sent me the link to their contest & I signed up. :rofl: 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

to be perfectly honest I'd never heard of them before - someone sent me the link to their contest & I signed up. :rofl:

lmao!  The way I look at it - another award simply cannot hurt.  Best of luck brother - been voting for ya ;)

Who loves a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce sweatshirt???

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

PRINCESS!

SmokenFire said:

lmao!  The way I look at it - another award simply cannot hurt.  Best of luck brother - been voting for ya ;)

Don't care as much about the award as the publicity it will supposedly generate. That would really mean a lot to me since my marketing budget is shoestring. :cheers: 
salsalady said:
Who loves a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce sweatshirt???

attachicon.gif
IMG_3950.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_3953.JPG

PRINCESS!

nice calico! 

I voted like an unusually inteligent, nay, genius Rob Lowe.  I found out that not only can you vote from multiple devices, but you can also vote from multiple browsers on those devices.  1 vote each from Chrome FF and IE. 

Grass Snake said:
If I'm a felon can I still vote?
If you're a felon you can go all master hacker & vote 700 times using a proxy to mask your IP.

Wait , who said that? Wrong number!
PepperDaddy said:
I voted like an unusually inteligent, nay, genius Rob Lowe.  I found out that not only can you vote from multiple devices, but you can also vote from multiple browsers on those devices.  1 vote each from Chrome FF and IE. 
You sir are a devious individual. Love it!

Back