• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Please Vote for Peppers by Mail

BUMP!  and other past bumps ....

Keeping working for you AJ~

Voting is over.  Now the judges sort threw who got votes and then reviews the business.  I am sure they will go to the website, so leaving up the blog post on the Brassys award.  Hoping I can encourage folk to post comments on that blog post as reviews.  Figure the judges will see and it might get me some points in the: Customer Delight category.

They decide finalists sometime in the middle of this month.  Fingers crossed.  As soon as first frost is here, I get the rest of my feet fixed, hopefully last surgery.  Then two or three months learning how to walk again if it was drastic.  That brings me to January which is when the award takes place.  2017 is going to be a kick ass year just knowing I'll be able to walk more, but win this award and oh damn next season will be great.  High tunnels, green houses, and aquaponics.  Going to raise koi and train them to like being pet and fed by hand.  Kids will love it.

There is even talk in my house and with close friends about making our own Youtube reality TV show.  We figure out lives are much more entertaining than those Duck people.  Thinking since we raise and love ducks and they hunt them, we can trash talk on how their beards were grown just for the show and how they are really yuppies.  Do they still say yuppies?

Swimming pools.  Movie stars.  Which way to the concrete pond?  Grannie is smoking crawdads.  Groovy.

http://www.peppersbymail.com/the-brassys-award-by-square/

Back