• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

PlinKo

Meanwhile, offline ... life is good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429753854.447671.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429753862.960559.jpg

Life is good indeed.  That must be one highly carbonated beer!  Not a huge fan of saisons generally, but the bottle alone on that one intrigues me.  I can almost taste those salsas you have there.  I couldn't eat any as I am so damn full I am about to burst.   Pretty drunft too.  Wodka been berry berry good to me tonight.  

Where the hell did Pookie go?

LOL

Food in PlinKo??

OK!!!!! :)

Wait. Is that a peanut butter cookie on a boiled hamburger???? :sick:

Microwaved Steak 'n Shake bacon double-cheese burger ... w/ a cookie ...

You know why?

For the Mayard!

LOL.

It's a cookie, made w/ smokey benton's fat, turbinado, toasted peanut butter, and the spent jalapenos and grist from brewed beer ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429926533.981746.jpg

Been meaning to run these by TB ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429926556.665528.jpg

;)

I'm off to the semi-annual steak and shrimp party at the club.  AUCE steak shrimp potatoes, salads and chili along with open bar for six hours.  So now it is DRINKO time!  I am sure I will be fabuloso when I return.

I'm about to spend three hrs w/ D and mom ... and then I have a shitload more houses to process before I can (eventually) sleep ... there will be much beers, starting this afternoon ...

Back