• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pocket Bikes

Ill take a pic tomorow..it looks like a mini motor bike runs off of a chain saw motor..Mind you the other one my buddy has crap that thing is just nuts slicks and all lol

oh you mean a little homemade mini motor bike for kids.
I was curious as to what a pocket bike is, well what you called one. if we're on the same page I dont see them with any plastic shell on them just frame/engine exposed. but mini dirt bikes have plastic shells for them types of bikes but never seen shells for homemade mini bikes.

Well man heres a pic I still have to put a back brake cable on it..Easy fix bike parts lol(well except the actual breaks)
Picture69.jpg

paid 50 bucks and it needs a back break cable and I have the old shell but looks like someone took a nasty spill so id like to try and find a new shell for it.The bike is only 1 year old i to add I cleaned the carb got my sheet of gasket materal,replaced all gaskets man it runs good

yea I'd call that a mini dirtbike vs a mini (homemade) motorbike - I know you might be saying whats the difference, its just what I was thinking of & homemade mini motorbikes are not as nice & w/o shocks.
but whocares what anyone calls it, your kid will have a blast on it :cool:

well since you have the old shell already but ya say its kinda in rough shape - nothing zip ties,duct tape cant fix it'll be just like new :lol:

broken up pretty bad and the seat is missing like I said someone must have done a bad spill on this bike> understand what you are saying now I used to have tonnes of those home made bukes with the 5 hp briggs on them lol

I bet you'd have no problem finding the seat & plastic shell here in the states at some company, those mini dirtbikes are kinda huge here - kids race them & even adults (certain size minibikes)

Maby ill go to my dads shop and construct a seat.. We do auto aupholstry as trade(more him than me) just thought it would be cool to have a decent shell thats not at an insane price

Back