auction Pods for Auction - Super Hots & More - Auction Ends 11 PM EST 9/9/12 - CLOSED

I am auctioning off a small box of pods - it will be shipped Flat Rate Priority Mail ASAP tomorrow. Pod varieties include Trinidad Douglah, Madballz Rusty 7 Pot, Yellow Scorpion, Trinidad Scorpion 'Morouga Blend' Red, Lt Yellow Scorpion Cross, and much more. See picture for IDs on all pods included.

Auction starts now and ends exactly at 11:00 EST tonight (9/9/12). Your bid MUST be posted on this thread to quality. This means any bids with a time posted prior to 11:01:00 PM EST qualify. Anything 11:01:00 and later EST does not. I want to be fair. You must make the Paypal payment immediately after so I can get these pods out next day. I don't want the pods to spoil. I want to make sure they arrive in 2 days. U.S. residents only can bid. Bidding increases in $1 increments please.

Winner also gets ten seeds each of 7 Pot 'Brain Strain' Red and 7 Pot Congo SR.

Bidding starts at $15.00. Shipping is included in my opening bid price. Good luck everyone. PM me with any questions about the contents.

Chris

091012.jpg

Looks great and i would be all over this like a fat kid on cake but im not from the USA! Someone is gonna get christmas early on this one. :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

go wash the dishes and come back......to this.. first saints.. now this..hahaha just cant win... good job slade.... more reviews i gueess

robert.. no need to bid.. u won buddy

It looks like Robert takes home the package! He had the highest bid before the 11:01 PM deadline. Congratulations. I'll get these out tomorrow if I get payment tonight.m Time for me to start watching the reviews too. :)

Chris

The redskins kicked but today so i feel lucky lol and yes you know there are more reviews coming some of these i have been trying to get

go wash the dishes and come back......to this.. first saints.. now this..hahaha just cant win... good job slade.... more reviews i gueess

robert.. no need to bid.. u won buddy

had to bid again you had me beat lol

Back