auction Pods for Auction - Trinidad Scorpion Green (C. chin) - CLOSED

OK here's an auction for a full Small Priority Flat Rate (SPFR) of Trinidad Scorpion Green. Harvested and ready to go. :) I plan on saving most of the rest of my harvest of this variety to make a special green powder mix for myself. :) I like trying unique blends. The pod shapes are really neat on this variety! The pods ripen to a dark green/bronze color.

Auction starts now and ends exactly at 11:00 EST tomorrow (9/5/12). Your bid MUST be posted on this thread to quality. This means any bids with a time posted prior to 11:01:00 PM EST qualify. Anything 11:01:00 and later EST does not. I want to be fair. You must make the Paypal payment immediately after so I can get these pods out next day. I don't want the pods to spoil. I want to make sure they arrive in 2 days. U.S. residents only can bid. Bidding increases in $1 increments please.

Bidding starts at $15.00. Shipping is included in my opening bid price. Good luck everyone. PM me with any questions about the contents.

Chris

090412001.jpg

I just recieved the package today!Wow these sure look awesome.I am going to try making some chile verde with them,using some cherry chips when I roast the tomatillos.Should be killer!Thanks again Chris.

take care,
Rick

I'm glad you liked them Bhut Camp! Can't wait to hear how that recipe turns out. Sounds so good.

Ericlitman, I'll probably have more in a week. I'll let you know for sure. :)

Chris

Back