• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Hey y'all.

Been thinkin' about this one for a few weeks now. I know some of y'all eat some really ghetto stuff and from time to time I do also. I'm quite sure some of y'all have seen some of my posted pics and thought to yourself..."Daaaaaang TB! That looks like ass!" So recently I got to thinkin'. Yeah I know thats dangerous. 

I know for a fact y'all eat some weird sheeit-o-meter stuff. I betcha' dollah's to donut's there's a few of y'all that you've cooked up only the finest .25 cent on sale Ramen and thought it would be goodern ' hell if only it had a can of pork n' beans mixed up in it. And of course adding some hot powder and/or hot sauce makes it completely legit.

So this is the thread where y'all all come clean and posty your most mangled sickening crap that you've made and eaten.

A few rules for posting.

1. Tell us about the ingredients used.

2. Post the spiceenescxt. A heat ingredient is mandatory!

3. Words without a pic to back it up are worthless. Pics are mandatory!

4. Absolutely no foo foo in this thread but its more than cool and the gang to describe it as such.

5. This is supposed to be a fun but revealing thread. Lets just have fun.

We that's it then.

Let me start this train wreck of a thread.

The other night I had some leftover pasta my friend Chico made with anchovies, capers, tomato, chiles, and some other stuff. Didn't have really enough to make a meal size portion so I added some other ingredients. 

Microwave radiated leftover orcchiette pasta putanesca with only the finest hand opened bag of generic frozen peas and carrots with topped with sour cream and jalapeno tomato vinaigrette reduction.

Too bad I had all the decent sized bowls running in the dishwasher.

So I opted to serve this delectable culinary delight up in only the best doggy fine china. Gracias missylou.

Sure it looks like something missylou ate and then barfed up but it was dang tasty y'all!

As the stuff was being microwaved the smell of the anchovies from the leftover sauce in the pasta started really smelling up the house. mrs. blues hollah' at me from down the hall in her office from where she was working.

"Something is stinkin' to high heaven in there. Would you please take out the garbage for the love of GOD!!!!"

So what y'all got?

Leftover little smokie's wrapped in soggy wonder bread and baked in the oven with globs of velveeta on top? 

4 day old meatloaf nacho's?

Post it up and let us rate just how bad it truly is.

Now get on it.

And save the holier than thou crap that you never eat stuff like this because we KNOW YOU DO!

Ever body knows Jay shaves with 3 day old leftover hot dog water.

texas blues said:

No shit he's fired!

KOH you got to upload to Flickr or Photobucket and then upload from that to here.

I still want to see your crappy pics.

And welcome!

salsalady said:
No Pics= Never Happened!  :lol:

How're you trying to link the pics?    Upload to photobucket or other photo-hosting site, copy the code and paste into your poste here on THP.

KOTH, is it "Really Hot Crappy Chili"  or "Really Crappy Hot Chili"  ?   :rofl:  Glad to see you in here~ 

[/QUOTE]Thanks guys :), i was trying to use facebook to upload, i will use one those photo hosting sites thats one of you guys mentioned!

salsalady said:

How're you trying to link the pics?    Upload to photobucket or other photo-hosting site, copy the code and paste into your poste here on THP.

KOTH, is it "Really Hot Crappy Chili"  or "Really Crappy Hot Chili"  ?   :rofl:  Glad to see you in here~ 

[/QUOTE]Its keep telling me "this image extension cant be used for this community!" do i have to convert my image formats or something, i took them with my cellphone?

Here we go, i got the pics uploaded!

KingOfTheHeat said:
*Really Hot Crappy Chili*
20140629_180800_zpsyhwwpqsc.jpg

20140629_180822_zpsgi2td9pv.jpg
20140629_202941_zpseeewyfdu.jpg

********************CAUTION:*****************
Made with:
1 Jalapeno
2 raw Ghost Chili's 
1 dried Ghost Chili
3 dried Carolina Reapers
4 regular Habanero peppers
3 cans of chili
1 can of diced tomatoes1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not for the average light weight spicy food eater!

Sorry no photos it won't let me put the link in!

salsalady said:

[/QUOTE]Here we go, i got the pics uploaded!

:woohoo:  :dance:  Crappy Spicy Chili in da HOUSE!  PROOF!

:clap: well done KOTH.  :clap:

20140629_180822_zpsgi2td9pv.jpg

Definitely craptastic - good job! 

Kind of makes me think of a bowl full of melted caramel, which I am finding somewhat disturbing….  :party:

That bowl of chili needs some good ol' white bread dunked into it.

I needed a snack yesterday after a full shift of drinking. Being that I started imbibing in
the morning, I was unable to drive to the grocery store for our usual Sunday shopping.
After being scolded for standing in front of the fridge with the door open for an inordinate
amount of time, I moved over to stare into the pantry for a while.

I settled on chips, jarred jalapenos, Cheese, pepperonis and Pain Is Good garlic hot
sauce. They must have been good as the wife says I consumed many of them!

IMAG6039_zps3d2cbd6c.jpg

IMAG6042_zpsb8414d25.jpg

IMAG6043_zps4ab20313.jpg

And now I'm hungry again!

Only thing that would make those crappy, semi-nachos any better would be if you nooked the shit out of them!!! Bravo, very well played!
:edit: nuked! I get kinda dumb when I drink

robbie said:
That bowl of chili needs some good ol' white bread dunked into it.

I needed a snack yesterday after a full shift of drinking. Being that I started imbibing in
the morning, I was unable to drive to the grocery store for our usual Sunday shopping.
After being scolded for standing in front of the fridge with the door open for an inordinate
amount of time, I moved over to stare into the pantry for a while.

I settled on chips, jarred jalapenos, Cheese, pepperonis and Pain Is Good garlic hot
sauce. They must have been good as the wife says I consumed many of them!

IMAG6039_zps3d2cbd6c.jpg

IMAG6042_zpsb8414d25.jpg

IMAG6043_zps4ab20313.jpg

And now I'm hungry again!
Im going to have to try that lol, thats looks good!

You're decrying something posted in the Crap thread as being nasty?

I cannot even come up with a witty rebuttal. Carry on...

Ohhh shit. Canned cheese!! Yesssssssss. There is our winner... this thread can now close.

That cheese may be nasty.. but damn that cheese is delcious. I've been known as a youngin to empty an entire can with a bag of potato chips...

Yeah, those were rough times for me :confused:

Back