• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pot size and type

I'm yet to find anyone who wants them within my location. We would have throw out hundreds of them since I first posted. Oh well.......

SR.

SpicyMon said:
holy dorset naga tree...  :shocked:

Mr. Moruga said:

That Naga plant blew my mind! Never knew these plants could grow that big!

Bumper said:
Wow, I would jump on these if they weren't 8 hours away!  Up in Canberra SR, dammit.  Great idea though, I wonder if I can source some up here like that.   

here's what became of it:

https://youtu.be/b9YdkmmJeuU

Comptine said:
I've been very torn about this myself, trying to work out what I could reasonable afford and actually fit in the greenhouse/porch/every available window.
If this helps... I got one of my 3 year-old nagas into a BONSAI pot. it is still early days and it is at the moment just a miserable looking stalk, but I managed to keep most of the root system so I hope that it is a matter of time before I get a mini bonsai naga tree.

Just type in your search engine "fatalii bonchi", plenty of photos these bonsai chillies should come up. Bonsai-ing them has certainly helped me with the issue of space, and I will continue to do so. Some I will just have to cull, because if I want pods, I need big pots. And big pots need space, and space is what I have very little of!

Back