• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pot Up!

Hi All,

I transfered some seedlings from their tray to Solo cups, yesterday. They are Yellow Fatalii, Chocolate Fatalii, Trinidad Scorpion Original Red, Bhut Jolokia Yellow, Bhut Jolokia Red, Bhut Jolokia Chocolate (maybe red), Jamaican Scotch Bonnet, Chocolate Habanero, and Aji Dulce Panama.

6453036901_1e21c2dbdc_b.jpg

They are currently outside getting some morning sun. Luckily for me, the cups fit in a big bucket. That makes it easier to bring them in and out until they harden off.

Regards,
Edward

Lookin good, news has been saying frost at the Villages and around Ocala, is it true? I have a few i want to start early, probably wait another 2 weeks or so.

Lookin good, news has been saying frost at the Villages and around Ocala, is it true? I have a few i want to start early, probably wait another 2 weeks or so.
There has been 2 frosty nights so far. I just bring them into the garage when there is a frost warning. I take them out the following day before work.

Back