• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PRF October Harvests

Oh my is that an incedible harvest. FYI, you are exactly right in that TS Morouga probably equals 7 Pod Brain Strain. I'm 99% sure by the pepper attributes.

Chris

WOW....That's just a beautiful sight.
Love the tie-dye for the background too..really makes 'em popper..err..pop!

:D

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Colorful November harvest all picked this morning. Suppose to be the coldest night of the year this evening. This has been an absolutely incredible fall bounty of wonderful pods beyond my wildest imagination. The freezer is full, cubboards full of dried pods, canning jars all filled, and woozies everywhere. Ready to do it again next year with much fewer variety but more of my favorites in 60 days. I am thinking poppers for dinner tonight.]

pepper Ridge,

You should be ashamed of yourself to corner so much of goodies to yourself.I will have jelousy in my eyes for the rest of the year just thinking about the harvest you had this fall.:hell:

Just adopt me ...please :lol:

On a serious note, I think it is a wonderful harvest for fall.
Keep posting the pics.
By the way, can I adopt one of the pics for my use?

NJA

Pods still ripening mid-November, harvests are much thinner. I have not watered my garden by hand or fertilized in 3 months. Season is officially over not many pods left outside.:(
IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Wow Cappy! Looks like a great November harvest. I'm so envious right now cause my garden is all been cleaned out and prepped for next year. It looks like you'll have fresh pods for Thanksgiving.

A few different Bhut/Bih Jolokias side by side. I like the larger size of these compared to Naga Morich. Top is Bhut Jolokia, bottom left is the Bih Jolokia, and bottom right is Bih Jolokia light green version. Thank you Chris really nice. You just gotta love the aroma and burn of the ghost pepper.:onfire:
IMG_3688.jpg

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
A few different Bhut/Bih Jolokias side by side. Top is Bhut Jolokia, bottom left is the Bih Jolokia, and bottom right is Bih Jolokia light green version.

Hmm, that orange one looks a lot like the ones you sent...but I thought those were Bhuts?

Here's a pic of one of those.
S6305141_sized.jpg

All I know is they're hot and good. :)

Oh, I'm not being picky...I'm pleased as punch about 'em. :D

I just don't wanna get p0wn3d making a meal outa stuff and have ppl around here going "that's not a blah blah". I guess I'm just trying to learn the types better. Hell, I can't tell 1/2 of 'em apart...lol

One more pile of pods before to cap off a terrific season. Chopped all the plants in terra cotta pots before the first freeze. Left all the plants in nursery containers to see if any can survive. The green peppers are all off plants that were chopped down. I plan on growing mostly Douglah Peppers next year.:crazy:
IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

Some more Bhut Jolokia and pizza box pods all picked this morning 9 day before Christmas on my leftover plants still outside. About 15 lbs. of pods I was not expecting and a nice present from Old St. Nick. No deep freeze yet, but if any survive my winter they will be cut back in February and put in the ground around my house.:hell:
IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

Cappy, those are some gorgeous pods...great googalee moogalee....

Back