• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Problems with my plants (pictures inside)

Hey,

I moved my plants to an ebb and flow and added the new 200w purple esl in the same day.

I also changed the nutrients to 15ML of each three Flora bottle per 10L.

I also accidentaly completely watered the rockwool of each plant.

But now it has been 2-3 days and the plants are still not showing any signs of reviving. The room temperature is 30-31 celcius.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I forgot to mention that this morning when I opened the growroom and put the lights on I noticed that the plants were much healthier than the night before.

After some time with the lights on they went bad again. Is the light too close? It's around 20CM of the plants.

Trying to help, but dont know much about hydro:

Random thoughts:
1. Is the rock wool still saturated?
2. Have you watered since the transplant?
3. What was the air temp and soil temp after their dark period compared to the end of their light period?
5. Does the ESL light throw out much direct heat? (I dont know what an ESL light is, fluro, hps, mv...) Does it feel hot to put your hand under it at the same height as the plants?
6. Transplant shock? What were they in before the ebb and flow?
7. Changed nutrients from what to 1.5mL/L?

Clay pebbles are great but im sure they make the growing environment very dry..so keep an eye on the amount of water your giving them and i agree with I.G they look thirsty :)

ring sting said:
Trying to help, but dont know much about hydro:

Random thoughts:
1. Is the rock wool still saturated?
2. Have you watered since the transplant?
3. What was the air temp and soil temp after their dark period compared to the end of their light period?
5. Does the ESL light throw out much direct heat? (I dont know what an ESL light is, fluro, hps, mv...) Does it feel hot to put your hand under it at the same height as the plants?
6. Transplant shock? What were they in before the ebb and flow?
7. Changed nutrients from what to 1.5mL/L?

1. Yes.
2. Yes, because I'm confused if they want water or not, hehe.
3. I have no idea, I believe it's around 25-27C
5. It shouldn't, it has a good reflector + white walls. The lamp is an envirolite purple 200 watt (http://www.envirolites.co.uk/)
6. They were better before the ebb and flow + envirolite.
7. It was 5ML / 10L all three bottles and I tripled it to 15ML / 10L all three bottles.

The plants are still looking bad, one good news is that the tallest produced 4 podlike things (I believe it's due to the red light and 15ML / 10L flower nutrient).

IMO if you did all the changes in one day you my have shocked them. give some time they should come bake.Do try to check the moister because I agree with IG they do look thirsty.
Dan

LET IT BURN

they can be thirsty, i suggest putting your nutes back to 5ml/gallon~4litres they are nowhere near the size you would want to increase that imho. and i would move the light a couple away.

Back