• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Product Review: Sticky Fingers Habanero Hot Sauce

5oz. Bottle. Nice little hot sauce, heat level is about 2 out of 10, tasty, little bit to salty. Kinda watery, reminds me of tabasco sauce. Leaves a nice little sting on the lips. You can definitely taste the vinegar and lime juice. Not really a big fan of the vinegar/lime juice thing. Will go well with tacos, hamburg's, franks.....

The original Sticky Finger is right here in Mt. Pleasant, their habanero BBQ sauce is really good they are a rib shack. I agree the hot sauce is commercial made and not very good. They have it on the table just so they can say they have a hot sauce but their ribs are out of this world good. When I go and eat there they have a buy a whole rack of ribs and get a free BBQ sauce and I always get the habanero which is really good with pieces of orange hab you can see. Drink this stuff off a spoon good. :fire:

http://www.stickyfingers.com/Default.aspx

Actually pretty funny you mention Sticky Fingers tonight because I just got home from a BBQ and Bluegrass Festival and SF booth caught on fire. Ate BBQ ribs and drank beer all day and have to say I was not that impressed overall. I was hoping for a rib that would just explode in my mouth like pop rocks and have all the juicyness BBQ flavor and peel off the bone. I got home and open a bottle of our very own Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ Sauce and salsalady wins the competition hand down one arm tied behind the back in another league way better. I think the BBQ comp. has to be unspicy because of the judging but come on Texas Creek BBQ sauces are full of all the right flavors and just the right amount of heat. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band highlighted the show. :dance:

Thanks, Cappy, for the compliments!
I was not expecting that when I clicked on this thread! That sauce isn't even in production yet. That's the first batch I've been sending out for taste testing.

SL

Back