Product Testers FOUND for new product

Without looking into it further and doing some digging. I am thinking it is the alcohol cause the fusing problem. I have been told thinking is dangerous for me so take what I say with a grain of salt.

i've been thinking that as well about the alcohol. tried my pure evil in some melted butter on some corn and potatoes last night and was happy to not notice any extract "ass-taste" at all. will work with it some more and report back in more elaborate fashion over the next few days.

I was having onion rings, so I took a small pyrex glass and put some worcestershire sauce in it. prb. about 1 1/2 to 2 TBS added 3 drops of Pure Evil to it and nuked it for around 30 seconds. It was boilin in there. I took it out stirred it up with an onion ring....lol and taste tested it. It didn't impart any flavor change to the worcestershire. It comes on slowly but after I finished the onion rings and all of the sauce (around 3 minutes) I started to feel a warm sensation in my mouth and a burn coming on to the front of my tongue. the backsides of my lips started to feel the burn (nothing on the front of the lips or back of the throat) It has been around 13 minutes and I still feel the burn. Nothing extreme but it is a decent little burn. That is from three drops being heated in the microwave. I did feel a slight endorphin effect and a warming in my stomach. The heat that is here is lasting. I would compare the level of burn from three drops around a habanero but the burn lasts a lot longer. If you are looking to call this a food additive, I would have to say it needs to be around 4-5 times hotter(or should I say 20X hotter or 4-5 times the amount of capsaicin). As well it doesn't work well in cold substances (at least with what I've read others say about it and my own experience with cold bbq sauce) although it did have a weird effect on my body even though I didn't feel the burn. So for me Cold=40 drops, no burn but my body was affected by it. Warm=3 drops in worchester sauce and I had a noticeable burn that lasted for around 15 mins. I'll keep trying it and see where I get.

Added 10 drops to a batch of ramen noodles last night, definitely more of a burn in a hot item. I also got the elevated heart rate and buzz feeling that 3/5 king described. The buzz seemed out of proportion to the heat. even on a hot item it doesn't seem that it is as hot as a capsaicin additive should be but yet the body is reacting as though it is...delivery?

I should call it "Endorphine Rush" as that's what it seems to be doing. (Yea, I know, that one's taken~~~ :( )

So far, I'm getting-
the lack of "detectable" taste is there
works in hot foods, but is not in the nuclear/superhot range
interesting why some don't get any heat when tasted on the tongue
not working in cold foods unless it has time to set

Thanks so much for everyone's input. Keep it coming. I know some people haven't even got their bottles yet.

I'll dig out the pocket protector, already got the glasses taped, and get back in the lab kitchen.

Added 10 drops to a batch of ramen noodles last night, definitely more of a burn in a hot item. I also got the elevated heart rate and buzz feeling that 3/5 king described. The buzz seemed out of proportion to the heat. even on a hot item it doesn't seem that it is as hot as a capsaicin additive should be but yet the body is reacting as though it is...delivery?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was starting to think I was crazy.
crazy.gif
I had almost no heat with 35-40 drops in the cold bbq sauce but the body buzz was out of this world. It was like I was on crack or something. Definitely thought it had heat in the hot worcestershire sauce...not a whole lot but it did. BUT like you said the body buzz was improporsionate to the heat level. I felt more body buzz than I did heat when I put it in the hot W. sauce. The body buzz was ridiculous in the cold bbq sauce and I also put two drops in some cheese sauce for broccoli. When I started dipping the broccoli in the cheese sauce, when I went to swallow I got that spice feeling. Where you cough a little and clear the throat. There was a little burn with that. Not as much as the 3 drops mixed in with the worcestershire and microwaved.

It could be the amount we used. I had put 20 drops into a cold mild sauce and didn't get much reaction at all. Later I added 10 more to the ramen..after the ramen my heart was pumping like I just ran a mile. Even though the heat is hiding the body still seems to recognize it...maybe it is breaking down in the stomach acid? I wonder what it would do in lemon juice....I'm off to try it...

Received my bottle of pure evil last night. Put to drops on my tounge immediatley. Had no smell or taste I could detect.It did make the inside of my mouth feel kind of oily and increased my saliva glands so I know it has some hidden potential. Had a slight burn on the tip of my tounge for maybe a minute and that was it. Had a bottle of some sweet sauce that needed some amping up so I dropped about 10 drops in it and set it in the fridge. I will report back how it turns out.

Thank you again
Jamie

This product sounds SO interesting to me. I think I have one on the way and can't wait to assess it. I do know that heat brings out the effects of capsaicin so I am not surprised to hear that. I am also not surprised that cold applications show muted results. It could also be the vehicle that you are adding it to when cold. SL sounds to me like you have a winner here. I'll weigh in with my opinion when my package from SD gets here.

I put 2 drops of the lesser concentrated first batch in 1 scrambled egg. Mixed it up really well and cooked it. It took about 3 chews and I could start to feel the burn in the mouth. Definitley not as much burn because it was less concentrated, but I wanted to see if it would work with the animal proteins and it does seem to work.

Sethsquatch and Justaguy, I checked my notes and the stuff on the way is only 2.5x stronger than the first batch But there's still .25 grams of 16 mil capsaicin per bottle. Time to ramp it up!

Well I tried the sweet sauce last night that I added the 10 drops of pure evil and regrigerated :onfire: . It did add a nice amount of heat to the sauce without ruining the awesome flavor . I will add a few more drops to get the perfect heat.

Thank you

Jamie

do you have anymore left,?if so i would like one
Thanks for your interest, sicman. I'm working on re-formulating the recipe to get more instant heat on the tongue and to make it work better in cold things like juice. Keep your eye out here, I'll Post in a couple days. I haven't had time to play in the kitchen the last few days, but Saturday FOR SURE!

:lol: :evil:

We'll be seeing him at Christmas, I'm sure I'll sneak it in there somehow~

I tried the V-8 with one drop. No change immediately, but 6 hours later, the heat was detectable and overnight it got to the "Oh Yea, There's the heat".

I also made a 3 egg cheese omelette with 2 drops and it worked great!

Back