• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pure cap 16 round 2

Glad to know you survived and are no worse for the wear.

After seeing the crystals on the spoon, I figured the next logical step would be to freebase it. Just make sure you don't get pointers from Richard Pryor :lol:

So whATS your opinion Shayne, Do you think some in the super hot industry are pulling a slick scam on us by vialing cut 16 mill cap thinkin we are not going to give it a go (a) because of expence and (b) because true pure cap has been known to blister and cause respitory failure?

I hate to say it but I got a bad feeling some people will do anything for easy cash.

I'd like to see an off the shelf vial scorville tested by a science techy type... it would be interesting to see what the findings were.

Not taking anything away from you man (and don't read this thinking I'm having a go at you) you drowned that noodle in Bigs extract so maybe you just super human, but and ther always is one... the idea that the jersey extract or any other extract is hotter, man it dosn't make sense.

Anyway you ate it what do you think?

stillmanz said:
So whATS your opinion Shayne, Do you think some in the super hot industry are pulling a slick scam on us by vialing cut 16 mill cap thinkin we are not going to give it a go (a) because of expence and (b) because true pure cap has been known to blister and cause respitory failure?

I hate to say it but I got a bad feeling some people will do anything for easy cash.

I'd like to see an off the shelf vial scorville tested by a science techy type... it would be interesting to see what the findings were.

Not taking anything away from you man (and don't read this thinking I'm having a go at you) you drowned that noodle in Bigs extract so maybe you just super human, but and ther always is one... the idea that the jersey extract or any other extract is hotter, man it dosn't make sense.

Anyway you ate it what do you think?

That was Big's chili garlic and it has a low heat scale no where near his serial killer sauce .
I eat alot of that stuff .
as far as the cap???????? I want to feel what I have read and been told and I am doing whatever it takes to do it .
The cap that I recieved was from 2 parts of the globe so either its hype or I am just not getting the good stuff.
I have no idea what is inside those bottles that alot of collectors will never open but I am sure me eating it like candy has a few wondering.

All I ask is if there is somebody that has tried pure cap and it was insane please send me some of the same cap from that vile .
shayne

Well, if you want to get it from a reputable source that is definately the real deal, you can go with a chemical supplier. The only problem is price - 50 mg will run you $123 - if they sell to just anybody. If you are getting free samples, chances are its not pure capsaicin because its high cost is based on how difficult it is to purify.

My samples were free but I was willing to pay and they were given to me as pur cap 16000000.
how many levels of pure cap is there??
I do have a lead on medical cap but no details on how hot it is.

Strictly speaking, there is only one level, and that is a pure crystal. My guess is that maybe your sample(s) were cut with something else - kind of like how cocaine is cut with sugar (I think...I don't remember the Len Bias story too well, but isn't that why he OD'd - too much cocaine not enough filler?).

I wouldn't pursue "leads" because you'll probably be at the same point you are now, looking for a pure crystal. If you really want it, contact a chemical manufacturer like Sigma-Aldrich or pony up and buy from Blair, although I'm guessing that the S-A route would be cheaper since you aren't paying for the fancy packaging and a limited number.

Muso's is where Shayne's second sample originated so I wouldn't bother trying it again. I don't know what happened to Muso.

POTAWIE said:
Muso's is where Shayne's second sample originated so I wouldn't bother trying it again. I don't know what happened to Muso.
I should read these threads in order. Ooops. I linked him in the other thread!

fisting_mayfield said:
lol
thems fighting words!

I am hoping that I will be taken down by pure 16 one day.....
bring it on!!
Muso and Blair if you read this I want to feel what 16 feels like.
I am bidding on a numbered Blairs bottle but I don't want to be dissapointed .
today I ate my last teaspoon full of Uncle bigs serial and it hit me hard .... so so hard .
I love it.
I also foumd that a mix of black mamba and da bomb poured into a pizza pop will make you eat ice cream in winter .

I been asking a few science types regarding this whole cap 16 thing. they say it may just be an easily damaged compound ie lose some of its burn from poor handling example exposure to heat, humidity, light, air... I dunno it makes sense. So my guess is fresh is best straight from the lab may be much hotter. All just possibles but may explain apparent lackof burn.

I'd have to see the chemical formula / structure to venture a guess. I bet the Creator would have an idea how fragile / how long it will keep.

Back