social Pure Evil 13mil ranked #1 hottest

salsalady

Business Member

:woohoo:

@salsalady, first congrats! Now, so why didn't they acknowledge Texas Creek in their write-up, like they did for most other sauce makers? Kinda pisses me off! You want me to go kick their azz? :flamethrower:

Thanks DR, for the congrats and the offer to kick butt. :lol:

The new PE labels do not have Texas Creek on them.
20230805_090646.jpg

Last edited:
Welll...OKAYYY...I GUESS. Still be happy to treat them like a dead horse, lol. :deadhorse:

Thanks, GS-

Thanks, Boss!

Gotta get it on The Hot Ones next.....
THAT would be cool. Adoboloco and Lucky Dog have been on there. Super cool to be able to say...Hey! I know that sauce/maker!

Thanks, Paul!

Thanks, Marturo!

Hell Yeah! SL rocking number one! Other competitors were like wtf???...

have you ever thought of applying those drops to a pain patch? I really need something like that. My skin might melt off but being out of pain...golden.

cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks, Voodoo!

DWB has a thread here somewhere about using capaicin powder in a cream for back pain and how it got him completely off opioids. I cant find it using my phoane, will try to link it later.

Thanks, Siccy!

XOXO to you and Sonja!

Here's the thread about the capsaicin pain relief.

Voodoo6- check this out-

Thanks much SL for the thread, I do remember reading it, but reread it again. Diclofenac Sodium topical gel (1%, they also make a 2%) usta be RX only, but is now over the counter under the name voltaren. I wonder how the results would be if you combined your product using the same process DWB used with the DMSO/emu oil into the voltaren gel.

:woohoo:

Very good SL. It's about time you got this recognition. The great thing about what you have is you can make anything "the hottest in the world" without a trace of that nastyass extract taste.

Back