Pure Evil samples - Sold Out!

Hi ridavid,
I sent you a pay request. Invoice function was being fussy~ If your mailing address is different than what's on your paypal account, please put your mailing address in the comments box.
THanks,
SL

Hi ridavid,
I sent you a pay request. Invoice function was being fussy~ If your mailing address is different than what's on your paypal account, please put your mailing address in the comments box.
THanks,
SL

All paid. I look forward to trying it. Thanks,

I need to try this stuff... I used to use pure caps for my pranks but this may be just as good. Sneak a few drops in your friends lunch and wait for the fun hahah.

How would I go about getting some of this stuff????

[read the first post- ;)]

My email is in the first post, go to paypal, send the money, make sure your mailing address is correct, or put it in the comments box, and just like magic.....it'll be there in 2-3 days. :)

Thanks for your interest, Frank, and Welcome to the forum!

JAG, yes, I got yours and it's going out today.

salsalady

fyi- the cap drops come with a sheet that says..."by purchasing this product you agree to be a responsible chilehead and not misuse this product ...".....we, officially, do not condone pranks or tricks.....

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... it's pure endorphins.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^^^ :rofl: ^^^

here, piggy, piggy......

screw putting it in someones food, you can fill a straw with it, or drop a few drops on his TP. But I am with Sic on this one...

Just got mine today, lighting fast shipping. Been waiting for a product like this for a long time. Love to make anything as hot as i want it while still maintaining the original flavor! :)

yeah i've filled a straw with it an put in back in my roomates iced coffee. He had to miss his class and looked like a fool on campus hahaahah

I hope everyone read the notes that were included with the bottles....

Remember.....be a GOOD CHILEHEAD!

:cool:

Im a proud new owner !!! :cool:

Thank you Ann!!
They arrived today!

These bottles are so cool looking!
Much cooler in person!

I'm not sure I will use mine, (collectable)but the second bottle will go to an irresponsible chilihead!!
1.gif

Kevin

Yes while Fire Paper is fun, getting beat up by the fat man with his a$$ on fire is not fun. Experienced? No .... Witnessed? Yes ... Let someone borrow my dripper? Unfortunately.

Update-quantity remaining-

4 dropper bottles
2 refill bottles

Back