• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

purple c. annuum ?

seeds this in packed trinidad scorpion red from a shop.
what is name
Any help would be great
thank you for help

It's hard to say at this point, but definitely not a T-Scorp. But note that particular purple may be from the sun - kind of like a suntan. My aji lemons last year which were on the outside of the plant (and so got full sun all day) turned purple like that, while the pods which were shaded by the leaves did not. The purple of purple jalapenos and purple cayennes is a very, vary dark purple - almost black - so it is unlikely that the plant you have is a purple variety.

And maybe not a cross, but a stray seed that got mixed in.

The non leaf not c.chinese.

have 2 - 4 plant same as

that looks nothing like any scorpion i've ever seen. maybe a cross? where did you buy the seeds?

Multi Ophiuchus. But I cannot reveal the details.

It's hard to say at this point, but definitely not a T-Scorp. But note that particular purple may be from the sun - kind of like a suntan. My aji lemons last year which were on the outside of the plant (and so got full sun all day) turned purple like that, while the pods which were shaded by the leaves did not. The purple of purple jalapenos and purple cayennes is a very, vary dark purple - almost black - so it is unlikely that the plant you have is a purple variety.

And maybe not a cross, but a stray seed that got mixed in.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]may be stray seed that got mixed in[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]thank you[/background]

it could be PITANGA MORANGO??

which is a c. chinense and yours resembles it somewhat, but the leaves dont look like a chinense and more like an annum
im growing it for the first time this year, Hey Gassy what do you think??, i got my seeds from you

is it??

thanks your friend Joe

Back