Putting faces to names

Ok, time to embarass myself...

Here's the reason i got nicknamed the "Martini Whore":

MartiniWhore.jpg

looks like you're enjoying the martini there sick!

haha yea the spider is smoking after getting laid...if you look close, you can see his glass of scotch by the white plastic cup behind the container with green lid. he is one sophisticated spider i tell ya. :)

xgrafcorex said:
looks like you're enjoying the martini there sick!

haha yea the spider is smoking after getting laid...if you look close, you can see his glass of scotch by the white plastic cup behind the container with green lid. he is one sophisticated spider i tell ya. :lol:

Thats what i look like after a 10 hour open bar at a wedding. I lost count after martini #14.:)

hahah

"open bar dude!"

ahh yea open bars are an invitation to trouble. i went to one event with an open bar..i only knew one person there, so i had my share of drinks while getting food from the various tables of snacks.

POTAWIE said:
Looks like your the last one there must be closing time.:)

hah yes..they are trying to get the last one from him. "sir, we are closed!" "neveeerrrrr!"

marcosauces said:
Ya Sickmont...looks like you are mutating..:lol:

Right on. Wha;) t on earth is happnin with your grill? We need a shot where you aren't turning into something else to compare it to. :lol:

POTAWIE said:
Looks like your the last one there must be closing time.:lol:

The wedding ended at 11 pm. I stayed with the band and the groom's dad until around 2 am, when the owner of the hall announced he wanted to get home and get some sleep. That pic was taken around 11:30 or so, by the owner of the place.

Sickmont said:
The wedding ended at 11 pm. I stayed with the band and the groom's dad until around 2 am, when the owner of the hall announced he wanted to get home and get some sleep. That pic was taken around 11:30 or so, by the owner of the place.
So did you know the bride or groom, or are you a wedding crasher?:lol:

heres me and my dogs

yxro59.jpg

ylzjoz.jpg

heres my mate before he went to oz backpacking!!!
it was a good day from what i can remember!

yxu4j9.jpg

Back