• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Putting Nutrition and Taste into our Peppers

https://www.waterrig...ane-garden-hose

Our 600 series Galaxy class garden hose is made right here in the underground laboratories, hidden in the depths of the Rocky Mountains.  It has taken Ex-NASA engineers over 40 years to develop this hose which accidentally fell out of the Roswell spacecraft. It's soft, flexible and although we don't know exactly what its made of, it will deliver about 25% more water without ever turning on the faucet. This just might be the finest full flow 5/8" garden hose ever made.

Myxlplyk, good find. Looks like it uses better connectors than the one I posted. Thanks for the link! I'd opt for the clear, supposedly allows UV through to kill bacteria. Weird that clear is pictured but isn't an option. 75' foot is $149 so these are twice as pricey. You're gonna give Voodoo 6 a heart attack.

Voodoo 6, you just have to accept that it costs more to get a hose that has been imported to our planet from another galaxy.

MadDog said:
Myxlplyk, good find. Looks like it uses better connectors than the one I posted. Thanks for the link! I'd opt for the clear, supposedly allows UV through to kill bacteria. Weird that clear is pictured but isn't an option. 75' foot is $149 so these are twice as pricey. You're gonna give Voodoo 6 a heart attack.

Voodoo 6, you just have to accept that it costs more to get a hose that has been imported to our planet from another galaxy.

I've contemplated getting one a couple of years ago, when they were $100. Kinky is good in the bedroom, not in a garden hose.

Voodoo 6 said:
https://www.waterrig...ane-garden-hose

Our 600 series Galaxy class garden hose is made right here in the underground laboratories, hidden in the depths of the Rocky Mountains.  It has taken Ex-NASA engineers over 40 years to develop this hose which accidentally fell out of the Roswell spacecraft. It's soft, flexible and although we don't know exactly what its made of, it will deliver about 25% more water without ever turning on the faucet. This just might be the finest full flow 5/8" garden hose ever made.
oh my Fk

Best response award goes to....  =P

That's your tax dollars at work mate, Underground facilities making garden hoses and what not with stolen alien technology and random sorcery.  just saying, sounds kinda wacked. :dance: The greatest part is people are standing in line to purchase it. I bet Maddog just purchased 5 x 300 footers. and He is probably French, " I am gonna buy this hose from another galaxy, no matter what the cost... pfft on you silly pee dogs... :P  

Voodoo 6 said:
That's your tax dollars at work mate, Underground facilities making garden hoses and what not with stolen alien technology and random sorcery.  just saying, sounds kinda wacked. :dance: The greatest part is people are standing in line to purchase it. I bet Maddog just purchased 5 x 300 footers. and He is probably French, " I am gonna buy this hose from another galaxy, no matter what the cost... pfft on you silly pee dogs... :P  

Yer a nut! :clap:

Being an IT guy I''m a little paranoid about disclosing anything on the intertubes but for Voodoo 6's sake I am not French, not that there's anything wrong with that. I just feel that we should all be proud of our heritage and they are all admirable. I'm half German and half English. Now for the nitty gritty... Finally had a respite in the heat and foliar sprayed ALL my plants with sea salt. Full disclosure mixed with Dr Earth's Tomato and Vegetable fertilizer as a surfactant... http://drearth.com/products/liquid-fertilizers/home-grown-tomato-vegetable-herb-fertilizer/.

Wow that stuff stinks worse than Neptune's, airpot plants have been lime green compared to other plants of same stock that are deep green growing in garden pickers rigs. After 18 hours they are very slightly darker (not as much as I had hoped). I've had a problem with tiny black ants this season, they've definitely "bugged out". Will continue updating as I apply.

My god man, plants have a hard time as it is with the environment, tornadoes, floods, biting insects, angry spouses, rabid weasels, shovels, ect.  Do you really think spraying salt on them is gonna do the trick?? I am all for experimentation, but I wouldn't necessarily throw a lizard in the water hoping to create Godzilla if you know what i mean, and knowing now that you are 1/2 English.. I think I will taunt you a second time.. because we already have a holy grail....hehe Cheers!

I live right next to the ocean.  This topic made me curious, so I did some further research.

Apparently, this IS a thing that is done. 
It's one of those things that people on both sides of the issue, who have nothing more than laymen's knowledge about - and yet, try to argue like experts - have been disagreeing on for a very long time. (what else is new?)

I think I'm gonna try it.  Not with this product, but with actual seawater.  I've got a few plants that are going to be culled this season, anyhow.

Back