• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Question about buying chili peppers

This may be the dumbest question you have answered but i am getting so confused looking around. When people are selling 10-20 seeds are they literally selling the seeds or are they refering to the peppers?

Im not trying to grow my peppers so i don't want to buy it and gets seeds in the mail.

hotpepperboy21 said:
This may be the dumbest question you have answered but i am getting so confused looking around. When people are selling 10-20 seeds are they literally selling the seeds or are they refering to the peppers?

Im not trying to grow my peppers so i don't want to buy it and gets seeds in the mail.
Nevermind, its just seeds, sorry lol for some reason i was thinking it was a term pepper buyers used or something so i was confused!

If people say they are selling seeds, they are usually selling seeds.  Some sellers will include the dried pods with the seeds but more often than not you will just get seeds.

If you want the peppers themselves, shop around for whole dried or fresh pods.

I hope I answered your question well, if not, please point me towards an ad you are curious about.

Back