Question

Lots of people like peppers that aren't hot. Heck, bell peppers have no heat, and are probably the most popular pepper in the world. I'd tell your friend to put their money where there mouth is and eat a naga...or shut up :)

Welcome

Anchos(poblanos) are awesome. Don't let people tell you what to like, just enjoy. Pepper eating doesn't have to be an extreme sport.

WUSS:lol:

Theres tonnes of peppers I love that arent hot...bells go into most things I cook for starters..I want hotter ill add some hot peppers aswell
heat is awsome but flavor is what counts..Welcome to THP!!

Welcome from Fort Worth....

I like poblonos too. Great flavor. I recently made a pot of chili using poblonos. (however I diced up a carribian red for a little more flavor and a little more heat.) Chili was great.
Welcome to T/H/P ..... from Detroit :hell:

First welcome to THP and No you are not Theres alot of things I like and other people say no way. Like fried tree rats, calf fries with hot sauce, and so many more to mention

Welcome from Ohio...

I like all kinds of peppers. I love stuffing Poblanos with Habanreo sausage and baking with tomatoe sauce and topped with cheese. Yummy!!! I say, like any type of pepper you like...

Again Welcome from Ohio. Eat what peppers you like and if your friend thinks your are a wuss, they must be to there your friend.
Dan

Did not meanthat you are one they are for calling you one.

LET IT BURN

C'mon girlfriend, get'er bitch on!

Turn icily to this so-called friend, and say "What are you, 12? Eating good food is supposed to be a pleasure, not a pain." Sniff haughtily and add, "Like you."

Oh, and btw, Welcome!

:shocked:...Crack....:flamethrower:

ddufore

Poblanos rock!! They have great flavor and you can always kick up the heat with another variety if you wish. Welcome from New York.

Back