auction Quick Auction - Super Hot Pods & More - CLOSED

Ok, having one more pod auction. I am including some of the really nice Chocolate Bhut x 7 Pot Yellow F5 - Chocolate Variant Pods. These are not from isolated flowers, but as many can verify, a good % of my stuff grows true. :) The plant produces like crazy!! This variety also has a caramel colored version so you may well get lucky and get them when you grow the plants out next year! :) I will fill a small flat rate Priority Mail box with the exact pods shown. There's some nice ones here, especially for seed stock.

- Chocolate Bhut x 7 Pot Yellow F5 - Chocolate variant
- 7 Pot Congo SR - gigantic
- Trinidad Scorpion Sweet
- Trinidad Viper
- NOT 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow - PepperLover - Red Cross
- Trinidad Scorpion Green
- NOT Peach Trinidad Scorpion - AjiJoe - Orange Version
- Red Bhuts

Auction starts now and ends exactly at 11:00 PM EST tonight. Your bid MUST be posted on this thread to quality. This means any bids with a time posted prior to 11:01:00 PM EST qualify. Anything 11:01:00 and later EST does not. I want to be fair. You must make the Paypal payment immediately after so I can get these pods out next day. I don't want to wait. I want to make sure they arrive in 2 days. U.S. residents only can bid. Bidding increases in $1 increments please.

I will send the winner a legend showing the names of each pod pictured for reference. :)

Bidding starts at $15.00. Shipping is included in my opening bid price. Good luck everyone. PM me with any questions about the contents.

Chris

082912.jpg

They will ship tomorrow AM assuming payment is received before midnight EST today. They are going out USPS Priority Mail so they should arrive in 2-3 days,

Chris

It looks like Midwestchilihead takes home another one! Final winning bid = $20. Per original auction rules, all bids with a time before 11:01 PM EST qualify. Congrats!

Chris

Back