• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Racers out there??

imaguitargod said:
Parker, you're going to have to drive me around LA to the hot Sauce Shop in that thing one of these days!

What Hot sauce shop? You know all we have is Hot Licks in Long Beach and San Diego.

Do you know of a super secret hot sauce shop here in LA? LOL

Thanks man, It's hard to believe this has been my daily driver for the last 9 years! I Highly recommend this car to anyone seeking the thrills of killing V8's and looking sharp while doing so. With it's mid engine and all aluminum design it handles like a dream!

parker394 said:
NSX.jpg

Yeah I know, Old School Skateboards and Hot sauce?....LOL

HA! I still have my old Schmitt Stix Ripsaw....bought new in 1986. Can't ride it for shit anymore(well, wasn't that good back then either).

That's cool man, I skate with my girlfriend just about every day. I'm really more into skating then Hot sauce, and I know I 'm going to catch some heat for this next photo but MTV built a 20' x 25' x 7' in my backyard just a little over a year ago. Like having a wave just out the back door (for those who understand vertical skating)....lol
Front side Grind
frontside.jpg

Back on Topic..... I like to go Fast:mouthonfire:

I am a track instructor with PCA and go to the track fairly frequently....an hobby, not a profession.

Me at Lime Rock Park:

rose21.jpg

cool pic willard. what is the PCA? i've been reading a little about autocross and have been wanting to get involved and have some legal racing fun. the only thing is, i don't know how i feel about using my only car for the purpose. don't need any mechanical issues, and also not too sure how much i'd like the possibility of running over a cone (or cones) with my basically brand new car.

PCA=Porsche Club of America. There are others who run track events, Trackmasters and etc where you enter other cars than Porsches.

PCA runs both autocross events and track (road-race) events. Autocross is a good place to hone track-driving skills and to learn the limits of your car at low speeds.

parker394 said:
What Hot sauce shop? You know all we have is Hot Licks in Long Beach and San Diego.

Do you know of a super secret hot sauce shop here in LA? LOL
Haven't been to the one in Long Beach (or San Diego) but there's a pritty good one right out here in Los Angeles!! PM me.

willard3 said:
PCA=Porsche Club of America. There are others who run track events, Trackmasters and etc where you enter other cars than Porsches.

PCA runs both autocross events and track (road-race) events. Autocross is a good place to hone track-driving skills and to learn the limits of your car at low speeds.

sounds like a lot of fun. i think i'll probably wait and have a separate car for autox. that way if something does happen, i can still get to work or the store.

666th post. :lol:

chilliman64 said:
I went to the MotoGP in Phillip Island on the weekend. what a great time at the track it was.

Welcome back mate. I watched the Q session on Saturday...didn't see you in the crowd, but they didn't show the beer tent :lol:

Was dragged out kicking & screaming on a fishing trip Sunday, so missed the race.

How'd my local lad Chris Vermeulen wind up?

I'm not sure on his final placing but he was around 8th or 9th for most of the race. that's pretty good considering he was 16th after qualifying on Saturday. he and Anthony West had a great tussle! all three Aussies finished top ten (I think).

it was bloody cold and windy on Saturday but Sunday was good weather. I drove home in one hit on Monday - 1024kms in just over 11 hours - slept very soundly last night. over 2400kays for the whole trip.

Back